All Topics / General Property / NSW – Central Coast Investors

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Rouquin_2Rouquin_2
    @rouquin_2

Hi Everyone, just sending out a call to all investors around Sydney thru to Newcastle and the Hunter. As we all know the power of networking and finding like minded people to learn from, invest with or just brainstorm I thought I would use the forum to find those people close to my location and keep in contact with you. If you would be interested in interacting with those in and around your area drop me a line.

Would also be interested in meeting up for a game of cashfow with anyone interested as I have 101 202 and cashflow for kids which I highly recommend.

I look forward to meeting with you soon

Rod [party]

[email protected]

Profile photo of YorkerYorker
    @yorker

Sounds very appealing. Email me and I’ll send you a unit report outlining supply for The Entrance investment market.

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Rod,

Did you get my email?

I am interested and am in Newcastle.

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    http://www.mortgagehunter.com.au
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of Rouquin_2Rouquin_2
    @rouquin_2

Thanks everyone who replied on forum or direct, I will get in contact with you all again next week as I am off to NZ for a few days.

I have also made contact with a few more local investors who are putting together a meeting point on the Coast, I will discuss further when I get back.

Hope you all are investing wisely.

Cheers

Rod[party]

[email protected]

Profile photo of bigbenbigben
    Participant
    @bigben

Hi Rod,
    This sounds like a good idea and would love to catch up with some of the forumites.
    Let me know when you are planning the meeting[biggrin]
    PS Im In NEWY as well

Sooner or later the man who wins is the man who thinks he can

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.