All Topics / Help Needed! / I GOT THE LOAN FOR MY 2ND IP – YIPPIE!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of RoseRose
    @rose

Thank you to everyone who has sent me emails and even contacted me. Thanks heaps for all the advice I have received.

I managed to get the IP in Sunshine through a mobile lender and would you believe with the same bank CBA – therefore I don’t have to shift my accounts etc.

I had the appointment with her on Saturday and within 24 hours she managed to give me an answer as to whether I could get the loan.

I would love to invest in another property but this time I want to save at least 20%, at least this way, I wont be out of pocket when making repayments.

I am working around the clock to save as much money as I can. I work 7 days a week – working full time doing clerical work in an office and when I get home I do dog grooming. I don’t want to do this forever because it’s not easy but I don’t know how else I can get the extra income to create some wealth and invest. I really love grooming dogs – I have so much fun!

I hope I can find a positively geared property next time!!

THANK YOU ALL!![thumbsupanim]

http://www.elegantdog.biz

Rose

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

That’s awesome Rose. I love a happy ending…. Or is it a happy beginning?[biggrin]

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

CONGRATULATIONS ROSE
    [thumbsupanim] I’m sure everyone is as thrilled for you as I am!!!
    Well done….go girl!!![medieval]

Profile photo of Supa FreakSupa Freak
    @supa-freak

Yet another girl KICKING SERIOUS BOOTY

Remember to stop and smell yourself once and a while ROSE

SF

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.