All Topics / Help Needed! / Serviced Apartment – Pacific International Melb

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Profile photo of yuyuyuyu
    @yuyu

hi nordi
    i bought a servicing apartment in melb recently. My bank, CBA wont lend coz it is too risky for them, my lawyer put me on this mortgage broker, who still couldnt do anything and try to put me to this high fee high interest loan.

Anyway to make it short, i went to NAB thru some contacts and got my loan approved.

so let me know if i can help.

BTW for pple out there that interested in investment properties with rental guarrantee, the company i work for got projects in NZ, sanctuary lake VIC and Robina QLD. These are excellent location with excellent rent that fit into what we call “self-funding property investment port-folio”

email me at [email protected] for future details

Profile photo of stargazerstargazer
    Participant
    @stargazer

Hi Yu Yu

I am amazed you got 80%LVR on a serviced apartment with the NAB.

Last i heard they were doing 60%LVR has there been a policy change or you must have or know one of the big players.

I have found that shifting NAB on policy is like pushing Ayers rock.

regards
    alf

Profile photo of yuyuyuyu
    @yuyu

hehe alf.. i was surprise too… :) but at the end of the day, u have to know which pencil to push :)

Profile photo of yuyuyuyu
    @yuyu

hey nordi..
    you do snowboard as well? coz i goin to japan to snowboard late dec..cant wait :)))
    congrat on ur settlement.
    yuyu

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.