All Topics / Help Needed! / New to chat rooms

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of futurewealthfuturewealth
    @futurewealth

Hi, I’m new to all this chat room stuff can someone give me a quick run down on how it works, how do I review responses sent by other people on the various topics,

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi futurewealth

welcome to the forum, you obviously know how to post, just much around clicking buttoms and you will soon work it out. If people like me can work it out you should find it easy.

regards westan

I live in New Zealand and for a fee find cash positive deals there, email me at [email protected] to join our database

Profile photo of MTRMTR
    Participant
    @marisa

Hi futurewealth
    I am a person who is “technically challenged”, and have managed to repeat the same reply a million times and stuff it up no end.
    However, I think I got it now, and if I can you can.

PS
    Press search, type “Jaffasoft calculator” that’ll bring up something interesting. CHeers[biggrin]

Profile photo of futurewealthfuturewealth
    @futurewealth

thanks for the quick responses, this appears to be a fantastic site, looking forward to chatting to all and learning a lot in the next few months, will be starting out in a few months as funds currently tied up in a building project

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.