Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Love him or hate him I must give the guy credit for closing in on another scammer from off shore ripping Aussies money from their hard earned purses.

We have more tallent in this country who are smarter more apt to give advise than Mr Allen in my view – so what do you think???[bonjour]

[email protected]

Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

Agree. We dont need septics ripping off aussies – we have our own aussies doing it and the money stays in the country.

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Thanks Yack! I guess its easier to round them up at home than chase them over seas.

Profile photo of aussierogueaussierogue
    Participant
    @aussierogue

good one yack!! hehe.. only problem is kay and most of the others prob have offshore bank accounts….

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry
    Originally posted by aussierogue:

good one yack!! hehe.. only problem is kay and most of the others prob have offshore bank accounts….

Yeah, but mine doesn’t have much in the account, rogue :)

kay henry

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi kay

i thought he was talking about you when i first read it, it took a few moments for the penny to drop. I was thinking “thats not what i would have expected from kay” and also thinkking “aussie shouldn’t really be posting such personal info about you”.

just for the record doesn’t the name have an e Kaye ?

regards westan

I live in New Zealand and for a fee find cash positive deals there, email me at [email protected] to join our database

Profile photo of aussierogueaussierogue
    Participant
    @aussierogue

hehe – sorry – shld be kaye….

although kay is a mogul aswell

Profile photo of FFCommFFComm
    @ffcomm

“We have our own aussies doing it and the money stays in the country.”

L0L!!!!!! Nice one yack!!

According to Jenman the only way to be succesful is to buy one of his franchises.

I find it interesting that Jenman has never supported any type of wealth creation…. As for me? Im very glad that I never followed Jenman’s ‘dosen’t work’ advice.

“We have more tallent in this country who are smarter more apt to give advise than Mr Allen in my view”

Care to sugest any names????

Rgds.
    Lucifer_au

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.