All Topics / Help Needed! / Has anyone received e-mail like this?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Profile photo of salacioussalacious
    @salacious

Good Day,

I am Mrs Roseline Shedrak a widow of 34yrs old from liberia lives in benin republic currently with my only survived daughter called Esther Mary Shedrak.

I want to seek your advice and assiatance, because i want to invest in your country.And i will like to buy a good house in a good area there.

I will give you more details about my plans for my investment,and others, immediately i hear from you.

I wish you will be kind and understandable to, see to my mail.

My best Regards,

Profile photo of John LoisJohn Lois
    @john-lois

WOW….Never seen that before.
    Maybe its real, but sounds sus to me !!!

John & Lois James

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

i get ones like that all the time, now days i don’t send any money.[biggrin]

westan

I live in New Zealand and for a fee find cash positive deals there, email me at [email protected] to join our database

Profile photo of kpkp
    @kp

It is more than sus…it is a SCAM..
    like the oil ones from Nigeria.
    They want your bank account details usually, to DEPOSIT money into…..usually the opposite happens.
    I actually knew someone who flew over there thinking it was a business opportunity !!

KP

Profile photo of YorkerYorker
    @yorker

Give them your account details, what have you to lose?

@westan

KP

i bet your friend doen’t share that storey too often[blush2].

was it really a friend ?[biggrin]

regards westan

I live in New Zealand and for a fee find cash positive deals there, email me at [email protected] to join our database

Profile photo of bennidobennido
    Participant
    @bennido
    Originally posted by westan:

i get ones like that all the time, now days i don’t send any money.[biggrin]
    westan

Does that mean that previously you have sent money before ?? … [wink]

Profile photo of ShusharShushar
    @shushar

Here is some websites on scams…

http://www.scamwatch.gov.au/content/scams/scams.asp

http://www.snopes.com/ (Has pop-up advertising but makes interesting reading)

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/blhoax.htm

Cheers,
    Shushar

“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney

Profile photo of salacioussalacious
    @salacious

Update.

Good day DOm,

I received your mail and am glad to hear from you again> i got your email address from http://www.owner.com.au, when i was in a search to buy a good house in Australia.And i choosed to transact with you because my mind directed me to you, as the first trial, and if it works fine. if it doesnt,……………

I want you to understand that this transaction, is very legitimate.

Me and my late husband made this money when we were contractors in NEPA NATIONAL ELECTRIC POWER AUTHORITY as chief contractors in Liberia.Before the crisis that end up the government, which took the life of my dear husband away.which leads me to BEnin Republic.

SO this money is the money in which i want to make use of now in buying a house inAustralia and investing there, and reside there permanently.So i nee dto hear from you for futher details.

Roseline Shedrak

Good day Dom,

I got your mail and i appreciate you for your understanding.

As it stands now, the first thing is to get the fund out of the bank, so you can now, help me get the type of house i like, because getting a house without the money ready and talking about the investment without this fund realesed is still…………..

I have contacted my lawyer over these, because you have to know my status here as a refugee in another mans country.And i cant have access to this fund unless i get a foreign partner who can stand as a beneficiary. Although the money is much. And i wil like to do the transaction in a legal way.

So what i want now is your trust and time devotion as you have been doing.I dont care giving you a share out of the fund, so far you can asure me that you will, take everything in a confidential manner.

SO LET ME KNOW YOUR CAPABILITY OVER THIS SO THAT WE CAN CONCLUDE QUICK AND GET THE HOUSE BOUGHT AND ARRANGE FOR THE COMING OF ME AND MY DAUGHTER.

God bless you.

My best Regards.

Profile photo of AceyduceyAceyducey
    Participant
    @aceyducey

Yup, this transaction is very, very, nonlegitimate ;)

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Profile photo of kpkp
    @kp

Westan,
    It was the principal of a RE office.
    Wealthy woman (still is) but how gullable ??
    or just greedy…

KP

@westan

HI KP

yep sounds like greed to me but at leats she checked it out, even if she did spend a fortune doing it. There must be thousands who part with there money. Funny thing is these types don’t even look genuine.
    But never think we are beyond a con, i remember hearing a con man say the eaiest people to fool are the ones that never think they will be. (Not really sure how that works)

regards westan

Profile photo of Brisbane 04Brisbane 04
    Participant
    @brisbane-04

[evil4][evil4]This is a scam big time. Do not send details do not send anything. Please look at internet site http://www.scamorama.com it has a lot of funny stories about these scammers and how people scam them. [biggrin]Martin

Martin

Profile photo of Michael RMichael R
    @michael-r

The same scenario attracted media attention in the US a month or two back.

If it appears to be a con – or too good to be true, then it usually is.

Do not respond to these emails. If they don’t get your money, they on-sell your email address and whatever other details they can gather – which may have been the case on this occasion.

— Michael

Profile photo of setmefreesetmefree
    @setmefree

These kind of scams obviously work. There is a sucker born everyday. Sometimes I just wondering how some people are so naive !! Just look at all the american TV religious programs : praise the lord, and give me a dollar.

Profile photo of AceyduceyAceyducey
    Participant
    @aceyducey
    Originally posted by setmefree:

These kind of scams obviously work. There is a sucker born everyday. Sometimes I just wondering how some people are so naive !! Just look at all the american TV religious programs : praise the lord, and give me a dollar.

There’s a seminar in that…..

Been taken advantage of by share or property gurus?
    Invested in a forest & never received a single tree?

YOU’VE BEEN SCAMMED!!!

Let us help you learn about these scams & how to avoid them.

Attend the SCAM-STOPPERS exciting three day seminar & learn how to avoid being scammed.

At the seminar you’ll get to listen to world famous SCAM MASTERS. These world famous SCAM MASTERS will provide you with indepth information on how to recognise their scams & how you’ve been taken in – again.

This isn’t one of those namby-pamby three day seminars where you only get eight hours value per day – after you enter the room we LOCK THE DOORS and provide 72 hours straight of scamming education. .

No other three day seminar offers such great value for money!

In fact, we won’t even let you go to the bathroom until you’ve learn how you’ve been scammed!!!

ACT NOW!

Normally this would cost you $10,000 per person BUT for the period before the seminar only it will cost you only $5,000 (sitting down, food and bathroom use extra).

PLUS YOU MAY BRING AS MANY FRIENDS AS YOU WANT FOR FREE!!!!!
    (NOTE: an insignificant administrative charge of $5,000 per friend may apply)

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
    If by the end of this seminar you haven’t learn how you’ve been scammed – we’ll give you your money back PLUS ONE MILLION DOLLARS!

That’s right, we’re so confident that you’ll learn about being scammed in our seminar that if you can catch us at the end of the seminar we will give you your money back plus A ONE MILLION DOLLAR NOTE
    (NOTE: One Million Dollar note guaranteed by the Robert Kiyosaki Cashflow Bank)

ACT NOW – Give us your credit card, we promise to give it back eventually, if we remember!

NOTE: Speakers subject to change without notice except where their passports have been confiscated.

About SCAM STOPPERS Productions
    SCAM STOPPERS Productions is affiliated with lots of important government organisations and is completely legit, we even plan to register the name when we get round to it – you can trust us.

SCAM STOPPERS Productions is not affiliated with SCAM STOPPER Workshop or SCAMMER STOPPERS Productions. These were completely different organisations who no longer exist and can’t be sued even if their owners look remarkably like the SCAM STOPPERS Productions team. We wear better suits & drive nicer cars than they did. They highlight their names differently too!

[biggrin]

Cheers,

Aceyducey

PS: This is NOT A REAL SEMINAR!!! However Martians did really invade earth in 1938 – honest.

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is.

– Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

Profile photo of TeacherK6TeacherK6
    @teacherk6

Lol

I get this type of email all the time. Of course its a scam. but.. im ohhhhh so tempted to one day reply to them all with a new bank account that has 50 c in it to see what happens [baaa] lol

cya

Jason

Profile photo of forextraderforextrader
    @forextrader

Forget it. This is just a variation of the Nigerian scam.

There are known knowns which we know, there are unknown knowns which we dont know we know and there are known unknowns which we know we dont know but wish we had known but there again I dont know.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.