All Topics / Help Needed! / RPData for Victoria

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of learaylearay
    @learay

Can anyone guide me to a source of RPData type information in respect of Victorian towns/suburbs.

I thought this site also covered Vic but over the last few days have found that Vic is an ommitted state for some reason.

Any assistance greatly appreciated as we are currently considering some opportunities but need to check these aspects.
    [stress]

Ray

To begin and not succeed is not to fail
    To never try is to fail

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

Hi Learay,

Sadly, as a fellow Victorian, I can tell you that rpdata reports are no longer available to those of us here (that includes the paid reports as well)!! [glum2]

You might want to try: http://www.domain.com.au/UserServices/searchAPM.aspx?mode=subsell instead (not a fav of mine, but hey, better than nothing)!!

Jo

Profile photo of learaylearay
    @learay

Thanks Jo,

For a while thought I’d miss-read previous ventures into RP. Will have a look see at Domain and see how I go

Ray

To begin and not succeed is not to fail
    To never try is to fail

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

Hi Ray,

The removal of report access for Victorians on rpdata appears to be a recent thing, as I had no problem in looking up suburbs in Victoria only as far back as last week!!

Don’t forget your general search engines; they can be useful as well!!

Cheers,

Jo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.