All Topics / Forum Frolic / Female or Male?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

Hmmm….spelling and grammar, that makes sense, I spell “site unseen” like a few others in here, guess I/we must be one and the same!!!!

Maybe I/we might need therapy; multiple personalities and all [rolleyes4][rolleyes5][rolleyes3] Shhh Mary, stop it Rachel, how many times do I have to tell you Lisa???? [tongue]

As for the IP address thingy, yes that is a good indication (but not always ie. multiple pcs linked to one central mainframe) there are many ways of checking this, just ask the hackers they’ll tell you how (although there are programs you can buy)!!!

Jo???? [wacko]

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

Kay,
    IP address is a good thing, that is how I identified who is PoorDad.

Kind regards

Jet Dollars
    “Ask and you will receive. Seek and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.”

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

there are thousands of members on this site – I think males clearly outweigh the females…males always seem to dominate…it’sa hard life…hehehhe[biggrin]

I’ve found a way to help you save and earn whilst not selling or delivering any product. If interested, drop me an email or PM me to find out how

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

Jet/Kay,

The IP address is a good thing to identify users, and if you check mine (which you are more than welcome to do so; I have no objection whatsoever) you will find it pops up everywhere, on this site and others.

Do I have a mutliple personality disorder; on the contrary!!! There are other users who share my IP but they are not me, and/or vice-versa.

I will leave it there I think…but please feel free to PM me if you want to know more; I will not discuss it publicly!!!

Jo

Participant
    @jetdollars

Monopoly,

Your IP address can be static or dynamic, but technology still can track people even that is the case.

Kind regards

Jet Dollars
    “Ask and you will receive. Seek and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.”

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

I am not disputing that in the slightest JetD; no question about it.

I have no fear of being “tracked”; although I do go to great lengths to protect the women I work with; but that has nothing to do with whether the IP can be identified. As I said; I have no objections if people wish to question my IP address, or if they take it upon themselves to investigate; the only person it will lead back to is ME and I will be the only one who has any explaining to do if there is anything amiss!!!

Cheers,

Jo

Profile photo of Supa FreakSupa Freak
    @supa-freak

How can you possibly track someone down through their Investment Property address ?

Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by Supa Freak:

How can you possibly track someone down through their Investment Property address ?

Yes you are right, this is property investing forum, therefore IP = Investment Property, not Internet Protocol

Kind regards

Jet Dollars

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.