All Topics / Heads Up! / Guerrilla Real Estate?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Profile photo of SonjaSonja
    @sonja

Can anyone tell me anything about Stuart O’Neill and his Guerrilla Real Estate group? I’ve done a search but nothing came up. Maybe I’m spelling it wrong as I seem to recall some mention of him/them here not too long ago.

Cheers
    Sonja

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul
    Profile photo of SonjaSonja
    @sonja

Thanks Mini

Do you have any personal experience with this group? Are they reputable?

They sound interesting but I’ve been led down the garden path before and I’ve grown to respect much of the info and many of the people here at propertyinvesting.com

Cheers
    Sonja

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

Sonja,

Since you have a bad experience already, may I suggest do your own research and invest into your knowledge, don’t truth anyone except yourself. Then if you make a mistake the only person that you can blame on is yourself.

Kind regards

Jet Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich]
    Share Investing Forum: http://www.aussiestockforums.com

Profile photo of ShusharShushar
    @shushar

Sounds very similar to Victor Ollis to me.

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forum/topic/6635.html

[thumbsdownanim

Shushar

“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

Stuart O’Neill is great. Have seen him talk a bunch of times and even met him briefly.

A friend of mine is using him to source investments in Q’land (both residential and commercial property) and is very happy, I’d use him myself if I wanted to buy in to Q’land.

He’s a very ‘dynamic’ person which can mean ‘scary’ if you find that kind of person overpowering, but I think that’s a good thing, as that’s how het gets his deals.

My two cents.
    Also I know he must be a friend or esteemed associate of Steve if that makes you feel more comfortable, as it was at a Steve seminar that I met and heard him.

cheers-
    Mini

joy to the world

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

I just revisited that victor ollis thread- 14 pages on one topic and not one dispute :)

kay henry

Profile photo of SonjaSonja
    @sonja

Thanks all,

I really only asked out of curiosity as I stumbled across the web site and it caught my attention. He does seem very ‘full on’ (or scary depending on my frame of mind at the time) but also very positive.

Just thought I’d see if anyone here had heard of him and/or had an opinion. Many of you have broader knowledge and more experience than me.

I didn’t even register my details with him let alone look at any of his deals. I found the site interesting and as I had not heard of him before I thought I’d ask if others had. Simply a form of pre-research if you like…

Cheers
    Sonja

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

Hey Sonja,

That’s cool; if you don’t ask, well then you don’t learn hey???

I didn’t know about him before either, until you brought it up, thus I went in and had a “sticky” at his site!!

So you see, even seasoned property investors can learn from young guns like yourself!! [thumbsupanim]

Many thanks,

Jo

Profile photo of oscaroscar
    @oscar

Sonja

I have been dealing with Stuart for close to 2 years…fantastic guy!

I wouldn’t compare him with the guys on the seminar circuit…he makes his money by finding deals for himself and his chosen investor clients. The amount of deals he has going at any given point is just amazing.

I have completed a few deals with Stu and its been great.

I suggest you visit the website…

Cheers

Oscar

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

I will add to Oscar. Stuart is a great guy and very full on property investor. If you wantto take the long ansd slow road don’t go there but if you want to shortcut some of those lessons in life he is worth talking to. He lives and breathes property and is the real deal. I consider Stuart a friend though so I am somewhat biased. If you think my opinion is worthwhile (as a reference for Stuart) then ask around about me as well.

Enjoy
    AD [:o)]
    (Andrew)

“Work joyfully and peacefully, knowing that right thoughts and right efforts inevitably bring about right results.”

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.