All Topics / Help Needed! / Excel Tax Template?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of waynel2waynel2
    @waynel2

G’day peoples!

I’m just preparing my yearly tax sheet on my rental property for my accountant.

I was wondering if anyone has an excel template suitable for presenting this kind of information on?

I’ll be listing the monthly rent, maintenance on the property, property management costs and so on.

My email is [email protected] if anyone has such a template:)

Any help would me muchly appreciated.

cheers:)

Wayne

Wayne Leech

*Below are links to my websites – any feedback, comments would be appreciated:)
    http://www.landsearcher.com.au – List your land for FREE (Private sellers only)
    http://www.homesearcher.com.au – List your property for FREE (Private sellers only)

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Wayne,

Have sent one through – hope it is of use.

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Profile photo of YorkerYorker
    @yorker

Derek,
    Could you forward it to me to?

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Yorker (and others),

More than happy to email the sheet out to anyone who thinks it may be of use – just email me with ‘subject excel sheet please’ and I’ll send it by return email.

It’s purely a recording tool and doesn’t do anything special – but it is free – and my accountant appreciates it. Saves him wading through all my receipts.

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.