All Topics / Heads Up! / Jenmans Challenge

Viewing 13 posts - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Profile photo of AceyduceyAceyducey
    Participant
    @aceyducey

Without commenting specifically on Wilandel’s comments….

Is becoming a ‘reference’ for anyone’s books and programs such a big deal that it’s worth censoring yourself & potentially compromising your own feelings & beliefs?

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Profile photo of ShusharShushar
    @shushar

I saw Jenman confront Allen on the TV last night.

Personally I thought it made Jenman look like a fool.

I have read Allens book “Multiple Income Streams” & found it quite interesting.

[worried]

Shushar

“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Romour has it that Allen copied much of his material from Bob Proctors MSI ideas, nothing new I guess just explained differently – its all in the spruikers pitch that gets the crowds in – he still suckered 3000 aussies at 5k – when will people learn that they all copy it from each other I noticed Allen using the word MATRIX recently, wasnt that the idea from Danny and Paul Hanna i wonder if they know may be i will ring Paul he needs a laugh [biggrin]

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by residentialwealth:

Romour has it that Allen copied much of his material from Bob Proctors MSI ideas, nothing new I guess just explained differently – its all in the spruikers pitch that gets the crowds in – he still suckered 3000 aussies at 5k – when will people learn that they all copy it from each other I noticed Allen using the word MATRIX recently, wasnt that the idea from Danny and Paul Hanna i wonder if they know may be i will ring Paul he needs a laugh [biggrin]

I am trying to defence for RGA, but is the word ‘MATRIX’ copyright? why can’t he use it?

Kind regards

Jet Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich]
    Share Investing Forum: http://www.aussiestockforums.com

Profile photo of siaccisiacci
    @siacci

I believe Robert Allen has been investing in real estate in America for well over 20 years. He has also been doing seminars in America for a lot of years. If he wants to sell his information then the market will quickly decide if he is worth it or not. I go to seminars regularlly, some good, some shockers. They all cost money but without attending such seminars and using other peoples ideas I would still be looking at working in a crappy job for the next 30 years as a slave to the minless system. Thanks to the seminar circut I am hoping to retire from my crappy job in December 2006. Neil Jenman has not contributed one constructive idea to help the motivated person free them selves. I believe people like Robert Allen, Robert Kyosaki, Dolf DeRoos, Rick Otton, Steve McKnight, John Burley etc etc are life savers to the motivated. Jenman is just a person who critsises others. Negetivity is not helpful to the creative mind.

Dave Siacci

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Well said, Dave..

Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

Jenman has offered me some invaluable advice with both buying and selling properties.

I ahve even read his book – dont sign anything.

Go to the following he has 10 good tips. I tend to agree with them all.

http://www.jenman.com.au/NewsArticles1.php?id=103

I have learnt much without going to those high priced seminars.

Profile photo of skippygirlskippygirl
    @skippygirl

Beautifully said, Dave.

BTW, one of YOUR ideas is working for me right now so if you learnt it at a seminar you’ve now passed it on to me. I call that abundance.

Cheers
    Skippygirl [biggrin]

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hi guys,

Say what you will, do what you want – I was there in Sydney at the RA seminar and yes so what Jenman. I’d like to make a comment but I know its against the policy of members of this site. In one note however, the good thing from RA at the seminar was this that you could get a full-refund (your money back) if you weren;t satisfied…leave the rest to you to figure out…

Kind Regards,
    George.

I’ve found a way to help you save and earn whilst not selling or delivering any product. If interested, drop me an email or PM me to find out how

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

geo- don’t be cryptic [tongue]

Dunno what policy you’re talking about. Basically, there’s a no-advertising policy, and a general policy about not being defamatory/abusive etc. If you want to talk up Robert Allen (is that what you were hinting at?) or criticise Jenman, then you wouldn’t be the first to do so. You can say what ya want, and anyone can agree or disagree with it.

kay henry

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

Here’s another person who respects Jenman.
    I like him because he genuinely seems to care what happens to individuals.
    I like caring, compassionate people.

Celivia

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

I like all of them because it least there are some interesting discussion on TV and the pros and cons.

Take what you think is good for you, forget the rest.

Kind regards

Jet Dollars
    “Ask and you will receive. Seek and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.”

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hey Kay henry,

sorry mate – it was a spelling mistake, I initially wrote

Originally posted by geo:

Say what you will, do what you want – I was there in Sydney at the RA seminar and yes so what Jenman.

it was meant to be …”and yes so was Jenman”

sorry for the confusion mate…definetely not trying to critisize anyone…

take care
    kind regards,
    George.

I’ve found a way to help you save and earn whilst not selling or delivering any product. If interested, drop me an email or PM me to find out how

Viewing 13 posts - 21 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.