All Topics / Help Needed! / Leaping cities in a single bound

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of LeebusLeebus
    @leebus

Hello all

I have an issue that I assume everyone out there us faced with and I’m keen to get your feed back on how to get around it. I’m been trawling through the net and have come up with a number of properties that seem to returning cash positive returns. The issue is that they’re scattered all over the country and seeing as I possess the ability to travel at the speed of light, I don’t know how to get around to check them all?!

At this rate I feel like i’ll never get to the offer stage

Am I going about this the wrong way or just not giving it enough time?

Lee

Profile photo of elika7264elika7264
    @elika7264

Hi,

why not concentrate on an area or region rather than trying to locate properties around Australia. [blink][blink] Then if you find a few of interest, hop on a plane over a weekend and follow up. The advantage to this strategy is that you will build up some relationships with local agents; also you will develop a level of understanding of property values in an area and know if you have found a great investment or one which is mediocre.[biggrin]

Once you feel you have exhausted one area, pick another and start the process again.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Helen

Profile photo of skippygirlskippygirl
    @skippygirl

Leebus,
    I bought a property 1100 kms from home.
    You need a TEAM to be your eyes and ears.
    That is, a local solicitor/conveyancer, maybe a buyer’s agent, a builder to do a building report, a pest company to do the pest report, someone to take lots of photos inside and out from all angles including the adjoining properties and views from the property, plus your research on the market and area.
    Ours is a beauty. You’ll find a way.

Cheers
    skippygirl

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.