All Topics / Forum Frolic / Back from holidays!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

I hope you all had as terrific a break over the school holidays as I did.

Look forward to seeing some great posts and meeting lots of you in Melb next weekend!

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    http://www.mortgagehunter.com.au
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi and welcome back Simon

where did you go for a break ?

we spent a week in Queenstown (i live in NZ) and then to Wanaka and MT Cook then a few days in Timaru and home on Friday. We had to get away as we were having a new kitchen built.

Kids are back to school tomorrow.

regards westan

I live in New Zealand and for a fee find cash positive deals there, email me at [email protected] to join our database

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Glad you’re back Simon. We missed you [glum]

On that note, now that all the tourists will be heading back home, i’m heading off for a week’s break on the south coast (oh yeah, and I’m getting ducted air con installed in my parents house down there as a pressie…)

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

have a great break Mel, thats a nice thing to do for the folks. By the way do you have internet access? It could be a long week!

regards westan

I live in New Zealand and for a fee find cash positive deals there, email me at [email protected] to join our database

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Hi all,

welcome back Simon…Melbear have a nice week off!

Westan,

It’s good that Janine has got you spending some of those $$$ you are making on improvements to YOUR home..

Del

@melbear

Thanks guys.

Nope, no internet access, so I’m getting my ‘fill’ now…. I might have to find a library or someplace down there that’ll let me have my ‘fix’ every couple of days….[biggrin]

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

Welcome back Simon.

Have a great holiday Mebear.

Tomorrow is my last day at work, I will have 1 week holiday as well. I will just spend my time at home relaxing with my family. But you all probably know I will be going to Melbourne for Steve’s seminar, therefore I look forward to catch up with you then.

Take care.

Kind regards

Jet Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Riches] [strum] Wanna discuss the Sharemarket: http://www.aussiestockforums.com

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

No holidays for me- boohoo! So we gain a forum members back (welcome back Simon!) and lose one (awww, melbear!)

Melbear- where are you going down south? God, I love that area. Was going to buy a place in Kings Point a number of years ago, Mel- check it out if you’re around there- it’s a lovely area on a lake. $125k for a new house back then- I bet prices have hit the roof since then.

Enjoy, mel, and come back to us with all your property wisdom!

kay henry

@melbear

I’m back – in fact got back on Thurs night, and have been ‘strong’ enough to avoid the computer until now…..

Kay, went down to Ulladulla. Houses down there have gone through the roof. Mum and Dad paid an ‘expensive’ $159K for their 4 bed, ensuite place, and you would be very lucky indeed to find any for less than $400K less than 4 years later….

Cheers
    Mel

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.