All Topics / General Property / Your opinion please.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of salacioussalacious
    @salacious

If you were to build a house to live in and then sell a year or two later , would you build a highset brick or a low set brick for resale?
    Dom
    [biggrin]

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

Salicious,

I don’t think it really matters, especially as these days, if you were going to render it for instance, whose going to notice and/or for that matter care?? People tend to view buildings of interest (for example) “fibro vs weatherboard” or “weatherboard vs brick” not “brick vs brick”; as long as it isn’t going to fall down around their ears, I don’t believe its material construction will affect your re-sale value.

If it works for you, and you’re happy with the result, then that’s great.

Jo

Profile photo of MyydralMyydral
    @myydral

What’s the difference?

“Looking forward to the day when I can tell the boss where to go”

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Dom,

Doesn’t really matter – of more importance is whether or not you are over-capitalising for the area and what else is around. If you are building the only one – then it may suffer from resale problems.

As I understand it highset = two storey and lowset = single storey.

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Profile photo of hotshothotshot
    @hotshot

hey derek not sure if i got it right but i was told my a brikie mate taht the difference is in the quality of the brick!
    but anyways a bricks a brick isnt it?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.