All Topics / Forum Frolic / OK Muppet what about the Big Game on Saturday

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi Muppet and everyone

whose going to win the big game in Wellington on Saturday nite ?
    Being originally from Victoria i’m still learning the rules.
    My tip is an Upset (yes me getting upset) with a NZ win – The reasons no Gregan (well i know one player), the home ground, and i think the NZ new younger players are prety pumped for a victory.

Who else as an opinion ?

regards westan

I live in New Zealand and for a fee find cash positive deals there, email me at [email protected] to join our database

Profile photo of MyydralMyydral
    @myydral

With all the comments going back and forth between the coaches at the moment, things could get fiery. Especially when Eddie Jones has suggested the NZ players tackle players to create a hole.

I still think Australia will win, they will come out guns blazing.

Whatever I think it will be good match to watch.

“Looking forward to the day when I can tell the boss where to go”

Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Ah Westan, dear old friend.

Who is going to win you may ask?[withstupid]

Good question![grad]

I think the weather will win and the game will be called off.[baaa]

Now if the game is not called off then as everyone in NZ knows….. the All Blacks will win….probably by an innings and 234runs.[jerry]

If they are going to play rugby then as everyone in Australia knows the All Blacks are going to win…..probably by about 15 points or more AND Spencer to be the big hero or villan.[offtopic]

Looking at a few stats today I notice that the run on All Blacks backs have had 247 tests collectively to 194 by the Aussies. The forwards have played 135 tests to 172 by the Aussies.
    So all up, the All Blacks have had 382 tests to 366 by the Aussies.

Now when the next property cycle begins (like tomorrow) judging by those stats as mentioned above then investing in property in Australia is an absolute waist of time an all youse Aussies should be getting in contact with Westan and buying up all the absolutely spot on deals that he and his spotters are saucing in New Zealand and be prepared to pocket all those loverly dollars you will make.[specool]

Thank you for taking the time to read this long and polluting message, please return to the top and start again.[stun]

All Blacks by 15points.

Profile photo of p0sitiveCasHfl0wp0sitiveCasHfl0w
    @p0sitivecashfl0w

Is Rathbone on the wing or Sailor?

Wallabies by 7.

Cheers,

J.

@muppet

Hi Guys

No I think it is Captain Ahab or Tuqiri or Rathbone.
    Just as well big Jonah isn’t playing or they would have changed back to league.

Regards

Profile photo of sizzling_ducksizzling_duck
    @sizzling_duck

Jones using the ‘Phil Gould Book of stupid things you say to win friends’ trick has put me off this game a bit.

Those that don’t know (head in sand perhaps), Phil gould would slag off an opposing team for supposedly using a dirty tactic in a move to take the referee’s objectiveness from the game and monitor the opposition more while the side he has had something to do actually uses those same ‘dirty tactics’. It works in league so Eddie might be seeing if it works in Union.

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Well Done New Zealand and congratulations to Muppet and Co. You guys retain the Cup.
    The best team deserved to Win, but they didn’t and the team that played best on the night won. Seriously what domination of the ball, how about sharing it a bit? you Kiwi’s are Ball hogs. At least when we got the ball we had a minutes play with it then were happy to give it back. And why not use the whole feild ? They could have used the other 80 yards as extra seating as the ball never left the NZ 20 yard line.

As i’ve said i don’t understand the rules but isn’t the umpire or referee supossed to be impacial ? it reminded me of Aussie rules where the umps look like they are on the other team.

Go NZ

regards westan

I live in New Zealand and for a fee find cash positive deals there, email me at [email protected] to join our database

@muppet

Hi Guys

Westan said

as the ball never left the NZ 20 yard line.

Actually it was the Aust 20 yard line(22m line)

And the score was, wait for it, The Goodies 16 the Baddies 7.

Yep we definitely need impartial refs. With an impartial ref the Goodies would have won by an innings and 56 runs.

Regards

Regards

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Hi Muppet,

Well done to the Kiwi’s (again)..

There’s always next year….[whistle]

We aussies just love to hate those All Blacks, but they are a great team. [jerry]

Regards,

Del

Profile photo of sizzling_ducksizzling_duck
    @sizzling_duck
    Yep we definitely need impartial refs. With an impartial ref the Goodies would have won by an innings and 56 runs.

Sounds like selective blindness here (much like Phil Gould who demanded the ref be changed after Origin 2 even though the ref made many glaring mistakes in the first half to the blues advantage and about as many in favour of qld in the second half).

There was no respite for the aussies but the kiwis had to rely on the ref not pinging them for simple mistakes like passing the ball to the guy standing meters in front of the passer but only a few meters away (in other words pretty much directly in front of them). The kiwis ball-handling was worse, but you would have to worry about Cannon’s throw-in, he is the only one consistantly getting pinged for holding the ball to long before throwing in.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.