All Topics / Heads Up! / Cashflow game in Canberra

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of AceyduceyAceyducey
    Participant
    @aceyducey

Hi,

The Canberra Investors Group (CIG) is holding a cashflow day on Saturday 24th July.

New and experienced players welcome, no cost, details below. We have 3-4 game boards of people already & welcome more players.

FYI CIG is a group that meets regularly every month in Canberra to discuss property investing. There is no selling, no charges (except room fees if required) & no hidden agendas, just a group of like-minded Canberrans who invest or want to invest in property & share their experiences.

To RSVP please email Ed Nixon on [email protected] . Please don’t RSVP via this forum – it may be missed

Cheers,
    Aceyducey

DETAILS
    When: Saturday 24th of July 2004
    Where: Canberra Irish Club, Parkinson St, Weston

Dress: Informal.
    Time: 1pm
    Cost: Zip (none)
    Bring: Calculator, pen/pencil, rubber, extra games would be appreciated (we will have a copy of 202 for those skilled up)

Notes: Cashflow is a game that can teach something new every time you play it and a great way to talk with others on your financial journey. Everyone interested in property and or the Somersoft or PI forums is welcome to come along. (Having an IP is not a pre-requisite, only a motivation to do so.)

Why don’t you bring along a friend! (I am sure that we all know someone who can benefit in talking with other like minded people.)

It’s nice to know numbers so please RSVP and tell us how many spots you’d like reserved.

Beginners will be made very welcome!!

Profile photo of AceyduceyAceyducey
    Participant
    @aceyducey

Hey all – this is tomorrow if anyone is still thinking about it – or missed the notice until now.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is.

– Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Hi Aceyducey,

sounds great… though, do you know if they have one in Sydney?

Cheers,
    sis

Wanna Talk About Stocks

Participant
    @aceyducey

Yes SIS,

The next one in Sydney is today (24th) also.

It’s been advertised in Somersoft for over a month (http://www.somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16298)

It pays a LOT to be a member of different forums.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is.

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Thanks Aceyducey,

lol… i dont think i can make it the next 2 hours, though will keep a check on… when the next Sydney cashflow games are on….

Cheers and Thanks,
    sis

Wanna Talk About Stocks

Profile photo of recoverymanrecoveryman
    @recoveryman

hi[biggrin]
    thanks for organising the game
    althought i got there late i still found it
    worth while
    Glenn

“I should be content to look at a mountain for what it is and not as a comment on my life” D. Ignatow

Participant
    @aceyducey

Glenn, it was good to meet you – particularly considering how far you travelled to make it :)

There’s a ‘debreif’ about how the day went (20 people or so) over in Somersoft for anyone interested.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.