All Topics / General Property / Steve — Your Views …..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of elika7264elika7264
    @elika7264

Hi Steve,
    a few days ago I started a thread “Cash flow + property — who needs it???[biggrin]

The response was very interesting capturing both sides of the positive/negative geared debate. [gossip] You have remained silent [sealed]– I was wondering if you would like to comment on the issues raised and the differing responses. This should start a new thread which really captures the intent of this forum.[idea].

So over to you Steve

Helen
    [blush]

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Sorry Helen,

I’m under huge strain to meet my book deadline. I’ll have to get back to you later in the month or early August.

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of elika7264elika7264
    @elika7264

thanks Steve,
    will hold you to this

[biggrin][biggrin][biggrin]

Good luck with the book deadline.

Profile photo of elika7264elika7264
    @elika7264

Hi Steve,

now that your book is completed, perhaps you would like to add your comments to the thread Cash flow + property — who needs it???

Regards,
    Helen
    [biggrin]

Profile photo of WallFlowerWallFlower
    @wallflower

He’s on the run elika!!

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

hhhhmmmm…what is Steve and Dave doing these days – I thought he was going over to NZ to do some big property seminar?[confused2]

I’ve found a way to help you save and earn whilst not selling or delivering any product. If interested, drop me an email or PM me to find out how

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

Actually – I have just arrived back on the mainland after a holiday on Brampton Island.

The second book actually went to print today and is due for release in late September.

Now – as for my view… it’s relatively simple… so long as the investor has a wealth creation plan, and that WC plan calls for buying a certain type of property, then what does it matter whether it is +ve or -ve cashflow so long as it helps achieve the said plan in the first place?

However, in my case (i.e. my plan and my goals), I favoured +ve cashflow because I wanted the income first to replace my salary.

The only problem I see is when people misapply a so-called wealth creation plan (tax savings) rather than looking to make money.

Ultimately we all need to be guided by our differing goals which is why i don’t think it is accurate to say that one is better or worse than the other.

Hope this helps and was worth the wait.

Bye,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of SonjaSonja
    @sonja

How did you like Brampton Island? I spent a week there a few years ago and loved it (apart from the heat – but it was December). Are there still lots of semi domesticated goannas with claws clacking on the cement?

Hope you enjoyed the break and congrats on finishing the book – looking forward to it.

Cheers
    Sonja

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.