All Topics / Finance / The Money Innovators

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of bonemanboneman
    Participant
    @boneman

I posted this in Gurus before I decided that the question was probably better directed here.

Has anybody had any experience with The Money Innovators? They call themselves money coaches. They aparently show you how to pay your loan off quicker, monitor your loans and spending to make sure you keep on track and help you decide when you are ready to invest and how much.

Their website look interesting, but I’m hesitant to get involved with any financial types unless I have feedback from others.

Profile photo of bigdavemaddoxbigdavemaddox
    Participant
    @bigdavemaddox

My neighbour has used one of their coaches for about a year. Last time I spoke with her about it she said her mortgage has reduced by a hell of a lot and now they are helping her to get ready to buy an investment proporty. At that stage she was happy with the service. I haven’t spoken to her for about property for about three months so I’m not sure how it all turned out. I guess I should find out.

There are two types of people in the world. Those who divide people into two types and thos that don’t.

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

I would have thought a mortgage broker could show you how to do these things as well. then a bit of personal discipline will monitor it – rather than paying someone big bucks (which could come off your mortgage) to do this for you.

Cheers
    Mel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.