All Topics / Help Needed! / commercial – business or property

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of setmefreesetmefree
    @setmefree

I am looking to buy a commercial. Often the ad will have a asking price but it does not spell out whether the price is for the business or for the building. It is a pain have to ring up the agent to clarify everytime. Why RE do this and is there a simple way to tell if the ad is for the business or the building ?

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

I have also been looking at commercial deals and noticed that some times it is hard to tell but generally when it has comments like WIWO, established business, long lease etc it is usually a business.

On realestate.com there is a retail section that does have some premises with tenants but the better section is the investments section however every man and his dog would also be looking there. Therefore it is best to pound the pavement as you will get the exact info you are after.

Cheers
    Leigh K[biggrin]

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

I would contact agents like Jones Lang LaSalle, CRBEllis ? and other commercial agents and talk to them about what they have….

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of setmefreesetmefree
    @setmefree

Thank you very much Mel & Leigh. Just wondering if the old hands have some simple way to tell by reading the ad.

Profile photo of YorkerYorker
    @yorker

Colliers also have commercial stock to look at.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.