All Topics / Help Needed! / W.A Goldfields

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of jamiedellamjamiedellam
    Participant
    @jamiedellam

Hi I live in perth w.a . I make money in real estate by building new houses in the first stage of new estates.
    I plan on selling 2 houses soon ( I will have $100,000 sitting in my bank account)
    I have read the book by steve and feel that this is the way to go for sure.
    I want to buy a cheap property and rent it out and continue doing this untill I am earning over 100,000 a year. But the only properties I can find are in places like
    – MEEKATHARRA $38k returning $110 a week.
    – MT MAGNET $35k Returning $90 per week.
    But both these places are about 1/2 days drive from perth and there population is 2000 & 1000.
    Does any1 here know where I can get properties in w.a that fit well into the 11 sec formula????

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Jamie, why don’t you keep one of the houses you build in each estate? Obviously they are profitable for you, and you could use some of the other profit to fund any shortfall from the rent…

Seems you’re in the best place – being first into the estate, esp if prices rise in subsequent houses in said estate…

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of kpkp
    @kp

Jamie,
    You need to look further afield to the mining towns, such as Port Hedland, Karratha, Kalgoorlie, but they are more than half a day away from Perth.
    The rent returns are there but the asking prices are $200k plus
    Cheers, KP

Profile photo of MTRMTR
    Participant
    @marisa

Agree with kp too expensive, look elsewhere. I would not be putting this capital in this area. My 2 cents worth…. [biggrin]

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek
    Originally posted by jamiedellam:

Hi I live in perth w.a . I make money in real estate by building new houses in the first stage of new estates.

Hi Jamie,

I agree with Mel – if it aint broke why fix it.

Cashflow is but one of many ways of making money in real estate – it is not the only way.

It seems to me you are successful at what you are currently doing and would already have a few tips and tricks up your sleeve that suit you. As time progresses you will become evenmore skilled at what you are currently doing thereby enhancing your profit margins and success rates.

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.