All Topics / General Property / Where are the good places in Aussie

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of Jeffersonbc30280Jeffersonbc30280
    @jeffersonbc30280

Looking around Aussie I reckon the best bargains are in Cairns and Geraldton. I’m still wondering about Queenstown and Roseberry in Tassie? Are these places still alive or dying?

Jeff

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Jefferson,

Try this link for queenstown and roseberry or do a search from the homepage:

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forum/topic/11491.html

For Geraldton, I reckon it’s been combed through by investors, so you’ll be looking at higher prices and less yield. If you do a search, you’ll find a number of members on here have bought in those areas.

kay henry

Profile photo of MTRMTR
    Participant
    @marisa

Agree with Kay H, I have not been able to find positive in Geraldton ..

Profile photo of SalubriousSalubrious
    @salubrious

The cash flow positive stuff has been well and truly prostituted, and guys like us are as thick as thieves with any info of the likely whereabouts of anything that even slightly resembles CF+.

Times change and it worked great for Steve and many other forsighted people, now its time to leave the sheep and develope your own strategie.

Smell the roses not the droppings…….

[blush2]

We are all made from Stars

Profile photo of FFCommFFComm
    @ffcomm

Salubrious is right…

As for Queenstown… Well I guess it’s a good buy if moon craters are your thing and I hardly see any massive increase in prices there (well at least untill they can afford a tin of paint on the outside (and perhaps use the same colours on the inside!).

Rgds.
    Lucifer_au

Profile photo of SalubriousSalubrious
    @salubrious
    Originally posted by Lucifer_au:

Salubrious is right…

As for Queenstown… Well I guess it’s a good buy if moon craters are your thing and I hardly see any massive increase in prices there (well at least untill they can afford a tin of paint on the outside (and perhaps use the same colours on the inside!).

Rgds.
    Lucifer_au

So what next Luc? What should we do!”

We are all made from Stars

Profile photo of TickyTicky
    @ticky

I came across Mt Isa the other day surfing some internet sites. I did a search on this site and there’s next to nothing on the place.

I’ll admit I haven’t done any research on the place and don’t know what the future holds for the town, but if you couldn’t find a 10% CF+ property here with 2 minutes, you’ll never find one.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.