All Topics / Heads Up! / Boot camp?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of JeffBJeffB
    @jeffb

I have just completed my first wrap, but it took about 3 months and I would like to speed things up a lot.
    I am about half way through ‘0 – 130 properties’ and have found it to be a good book.
    Does Steve do a boot camp and if so can anyone tell me how I find out dates and costs etc.
    If not, can anyone tell me what the Ric Otton camp is like?
    Thanks
    Jeff

Profile photo of FFCommFFComm
    @ffcomm

Steve seems rather more interested in doing deals than talks, though he has just announced a talk (which is now well and truly sold out!). I know Rick Otten still does courses, but when I go to his website (google Rick Otten) and onto his wrap course page it sounds very gimiky to me

“I have a contract right here in front of me (which I will bring to the event) which shows I’ve just purchased a home for $250,000with a deposit of only $1,000! “

Well I’ve actually bought a house with no deposit (okay so the house was only worth $150K, but still, oh and you still have to pay the remaining deposit).

My thoughts is that you should continue reading Steve’s book (and watch out for his soon to be released one), check out John Burley’s material (U.S. based wrapper) and post lots on these very forums, there is a wealth of knowledge here.

Rgds.
    Lucifer_au

Profile photo of FWFW
    @fw

Jeff
    Gimmicky marketing seems to be the rage with far too many seminar presenters these day!
    Personally I make sure that any chance I get I listen to Rick talk, his ability to take a set of circumstances and turn them into a deal that makes everyone happy never ceases to amaze me.
    I also like the way his techniques apply to any price house in any location.
    I certainly wouldn’t be where I am today without Rick’s Wrap Pack and Boot Camp.

Keep smiling
    Felicity 8-)

Profile photo of JeffBJeffB
    @jeffb

Thanks for that.
    It seems to me that Ric’s mail is very gimmicky and so on, I am trying to read past the italics and bold print etc to read what is actually in the course.
    I have his wrap pack, which is excellent, but probably need a bit more to move things along a bit.
    I’ll think on your comments for a while.
    Thanks
    Jeff

Profile photo of rickottonrickotton
    Participant
    @rickotton

fair comment about the copy writing it is a little gimmicky and i will address that but buying the house for $1000 deposit is correct so is last months for $452.00 deposit……full stop no more to pay….it is because it is hard to believe I do all these things that i put up the actual contracts, the actual cheques and in many cases actual pictures of the people involved(if i can get them to stand still)…when you think about it i wouldn’t have had the abc guys around for 18 months making that doco if the numbers didn’t stack up but i will fix those copy writers (they get so excited) soon as i get back from good old Texas where i’m presently buying and selling some houses and condos with good ‘ol boys an real small deposits

see ya’ll real soon
    Rick Otton
    p.s. rick otton with an o might get you their quicker than rick otten with an e

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.