All Topics / Finance / Brokers is this the norm these days

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Profile photo of brahmsbrahms
    Participant
    @brahms

Simon, surely you mean NAB don’t pay commision to brokers for deals to existing customers (transparent)

Alf, unfortunately the allocation of ‘personal banker’ sounds better than it actually is. and again, unfortunately your experience is not uncommon. however…

if you are not disadvantaged by x-coll of properties, and the finance deal is competitive, and you are purchasing quality properties (and the other properties in your portfolio are quality and you retain a minimum of 20% equity overall) plus your personal income stream is sound –

why are you worrying about this? after all, your posts haven’t mentioned any hesitation by your lender to fund any further purchase, or have they?

Brendan Heagney
    Mortgage Broker
    0438 436383

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter
    Quote:
    Originally posted by brahms:

Simon, surely you mean NAB don’t pay commision to brokers for deals to existing customers (transparent)

That is true – but my contacts there who bend over for me are all in the new business section and don’t deal with existing customers.

I would help if I could. Others here can testify to the assistance I freely give expecting no reward.

I am sure you weren’t being offensive and sorry I took umbrage.

Cheers mate,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    http://www.mortgagehunter.com.au
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of brahmsbrahms
    Participant
    @brahms

no offence taken and none given – your written word is consumate evidence of your professional position, IMHO this is a common position supported by the vast majority of profesional mortgage brokers who openly advise their clients of the good, bad and evil of mortgage finance (and need i say it, relative commissions earnt)

cheers

Brendan Heagney
    Mortgage Broker
    0438 436383

If you don’t ask, the answer is no!!

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

I guess Simon just trying to help out here because he has been dealing with the right people with NAB and found them helpful. There are alway a good and bad one in any industry or anywhere in the world. If you found a good one then stick to it, otherwise walk away and try to find a new one.

Alf, If you are not satisfy with NAB just walk away….

Kind regards

Jet Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Riches] [strum]

Profile photo of FFCommFFComm
    @ffcomm

“Alf, If you are not satisfy with NAB just walk away….”

Or run…

Rgds.
    Lucifer_au

Profile photo of stargazerstargazer
    Participant
    @stargazer

Hi all

Thanks for your replies….
    Simon sounds like the new business section is an interesting place?

Bend Over for you[shades]..Sorry couldn’t help myself…lol

regards
    Alf

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.