All Topics / Help Needed! / Sydney Investors

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Profile photo of jdylanjdylan
    @jdylan

I know it has been talked about before, however wanted to know if there were members out there who have started there own investment club, if soomeone is in the process of starting a club, or any one who is a successful investor in any area who would be willing to become a mentor to myself and maybe others out there from Sydney who are looking the same thing.

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

jdylan,

There are some investors in Sydney who meet up- Still In School, JetDollars, and some other folks. Perhaps you could message one of them to find out details of their next meeting time. There are also some regular somersoft sydney members who meet up. You could check somersoft.com to see when their next meeting time is.

kay henry

Profile photo of GreatPigGreatPig
    @greatpig
    Originally posted by kay henry:

There are also some regular somersoft sydney members who meet up. You could check somersoft.com to see when their next meeting time is.

Last night.

And again later this month to play the cashflow game (can’t remember the exact date).

GP

Profile photo of hudson66hudson66
    @hudson66

Sorry to crash your thread.
    I’d love to find a group playing ‘Cashflow’ Hoping GP could contact me;
    [email protected]
    Ken

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

I’d also like to play cashflow – never played before.

GP can you share the details.

Cheers
    Leigh K[biggrin]

Profile photo of GreatPigGreatPig
    @greatpig

Look on Somersoft in the Meeting Point forum, the thread titled “Sydney Cashflow game – 24/07/2004”. I see there’s also a Canberra one mentioned.

http://www.somersoft.com

Never played it myself, just seen the threads.

GP

Profile photo of LeebusLeebus
    @leebus

I was keen to start one of these myself as it’s a great way to keep on track and it’s always good to have someone to bounce ideas off. Count me in if there’s enough interest

LCS

Profile photo of AceyduceyAceyducey
    Participant
    @aceyducey

At present the Sydney Investor Group’s game (on Somersoft) has at least 14 people going, and probably quite a few more. The last one I went to in Sydney had about 30 people there.

The Canberra Investor Group’s game I’m unsure of numbers, but the last game, which was at my place, had about 20 people – 3 tables.

So anyone who wants to play cashflow visit Somersoft’s Meeting Point & get the details.

Or run your own & advertise it!

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Profile photo of jdylanjdylan
    @jdylan

Thanks everyone. Unfortunately so busy with new job that I don’t get to sit at a computer and read the posts. Thats why I’m looking for investment club. I will look at the website suggested thank you.

Profile photo of shane gshane g
    @shane-g

Send me some info,I would certainly like to get in contact with some intelligent people who are generous enough to share their idea’s and offer advice!

sg

Profile photo of JulianJulian
    @julian
    Originally posted by shane g:

Send me some info,I would certainly like to get in contact with some intelligent people who are generous enough to share their idea’s and offer advice!

sg

Hi,
    May I know who you are? Are you the intelligent people as well?

[sleepyanim][sleepyanim][sleepyanim]

THERE IS ALWAYS A BETTER WAY!

Profile photo of JulianJulian
    @julian
    Originally posted by jdylan:

Thanks everyone. Unfortunately so busy with new job that I don’t get to sit at a computer and read the posts. Thats why I’m looking for investment club. I will look at the website suggested thank you.

I think everyone busy as well! me too. Coud anyone give me some good wealth ideas? Please! Please!

[strum][strum][strum]

THERE IS ALWAYS A BETTER WAY!

Participant
    @aceyducey
    Originally posted by Julian:

I think everyone busy as well! me too. Coud anyone give me some good wealth ideas? Please! Please!

Make the time to invest in your future success.

Read a copy of First Things First by Stephen Covey.

At the end of the day your future is in your hands. If you cannot learn to manage your time such that you’re investing some of it in your future, you don’t really have one.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is.

– Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

Profile photo of cmd070cmd070
    Participant
    @cmd070

Hello

My name is Chris and i live in wollongong and was wondering if any of you lived close by so that we could get together and talk property deals and play some cashflow 101 if anyone has a board.

Profile photo of Rouquin_2Rouquin_2
    @rouquin_2

Hi All,

For anyone who is interested a friend of mine has started the Sydney cashflow players club, meets every monday night in Erskinville, I am also looking at doing the same in the near future for those of us on the Central Coast, send me an email on [email protected] if you wouyld like further details.

Happy investing

R[party]

Participant
    @aceyducey

Rouquin,

Could you promote those events on Somersoft as well (http://www.somersoft.com/forums/). There’s a large community of Cashflow fans there as well.

They got 30 to Saturday’s cashflow game in Sydney.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is.

– Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

Profile photo of vado55vado55
    @vado55

Hi everyone,
    My name is Vadim, i live in Bondi NSW Sydney. Anyone in close area that shares the same interest in cf properties or has an investment club please let me know as i would like to get together.

vadim ozeransky

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.