All Topics / General Property / 260 K to spend – But where to go – markets gone

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of brisbanescoutingbrisbanescouting
    Participant
    @brisbanescouting

Hi All,

Looking to invest 260K and don’t feel that there is anything around worth buying at the moment……anyone got a few hot spots?

Profile photo of GrantH_1974GrantH_1974
    @granth_1974

why not invest in equities for 12months and then take your profits and invest in property in 12 months tim. Alternatively if you don’t feel comfortable withe direct shares you could choose a strong LPT.

if I come across any bargains in your price range I will let you know.[thumbsupanim]

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

brisbanescouting,

You asked the same question a number of times over a year ago. Many forum members responded to you. Perhaps you could look over those posts and review the answers you were given at that time. I think the answers given to you then would have assisted you in your research about the Brisbane market.

kay henry

Profile photo of hotshothotshot
    @hotshot

Hey dude so what you reckon is worth buying? 260K will get a house but if you looking for TArsh Marhal or somethin then that aint gonna be enough. You gotta be realstic dude!! you wanna pay 260k and be in a hot spot, yeah right dude like thats gonna happen!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.