All Topics / Help Needed! / Las Vegas??

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of 50mill50mill
    Participant
    @50mill

Hi Team,

I’ve heard big things about the growth of the Las Vegas (US) prop market, apparently there are awesome bargains to be had right now and its the fastest growing city in all of the US?.
    Is it worth moving to the US and settling over there just for the building weath factor?. Im young and crazy enough, what do you all reckon???

CHEERS[cap]

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

look at Dolfderoos site

He’s recommending Vegas

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of MTRMTR
    Participant
    @marisa

If anyone on this site can get a Green Card goodluck??? but dont like your chances….[eh]

Profile photo of AUSPROPAUSPROP
    Participant
    @ausprop

Las Vegas… someone was talking about this a couple of days ago saying there was a huge scam and US people were moving in on Aussies as prime targets (being property obsessed as we are). wish I could remember where I heard it….

Extensive list of ‘Off The Plan’ property available for sale in Perth.

John – 0419 198 856

Profile photo of GreatPigGreatPig
    @greatpig

You might like to read this:

http://realtytimes.com/rtapages/20040624_perfectstorm.htm

It has a passing mention of Las Vegas.

GP

Profile photo of ANUBISANUBIS
    Participant
    @anubis

I was reading an article on somersoft and it mentioned that Vegas is the next most likely place to have a significant downturn due to the fact that is has been the creation of housing that has been creating jobs and attracting people rather than the creation of jobs inspiring housing demand.

As always research first, if it stacks up for you – go for it.

Profile photo of YorkerYorker
    @yorker

Interesting idea. I’d go for it!

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek
    Originally posted by AusProp:

Las Vegas… someone was talking about this a couple of days ago saying there was a huge scam and US people were moving in on Aussies as prime targets (being property obsessed as we are). wish I could remember where I heard it….

Hi John,

You probably heard John Kobelke – WA Minister for Consumer Affairs sepakign about this on a radio news bulletin durig the week.

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.