All Topics / Help Needed! / prices of cheap real estate

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of lil_manlil_man
    @lil_man

hey guys [cap],

what is the price these days of a cheap house, im tallking something one bedroom one bathroom, nothing special.

i thought it should be about 50k at least but it seems a bit cheap to me. if you can be of help, that’d be great.

thanks![biggrin]

Profile photo of Da ManDa Man
    @da-man
    Originally posted by lil_man:

hey guys [cap],

what is the price these days of a cheap house, im tallking something one bedroom one bathroom, nothing special.

i thought it should be about 50k at least but it seems a bit cheap to me. if you can be of help, that’d be great.

thanks![biggrin]

Pretty impossible to answer unless we know which city you are talking about!

Profile photo of lil_manlil_man
    @lil_man

sorry about that,
    if anyone knows the city of warrnambool thats what im talking about.

yo probably havent heard of it but if you have could you please help?

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Brady, have a look at realestate.com.au, domain.com.au, and others that people have mentioned. That should give an excellent start..

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of PEACHYPEACHY
    @peachy

Hi,

I don’t know about the average price of one bedroom houses in your area, or how common they are but I just read in the current issue of Australian Property Investor Magazine that the average house price for Warrnambool for 12 mths to March 2004 was $224,000 with annual sales of 387, or $175,000 for units (113).

I don’t know if that helps you in any way???

Peach

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.