All Topics / Help Needed! / Newsletter

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi Steve

Can I put your newsletter on the PropertyTalk web site please?

Regards

Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

Do you work for Wakelin & Wakelin?

I have read the book Streets Ahead and its the other extreme to McKnight. ie. within 10kms of city to ve+ cash flow regional/rural.

I invest bewteen Streets Ahead and McKnight. But in the long term I favour the Streets Ahead theme.

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi Yack

in case you don’t believe it some people have been extremely sucessful investing in cash positive properties. i know in my experience the best deals aren’t always the ones in my own neighbourhood- there a big wide world out there. There are many ways to make property investing successful and i know the way i do it isn’t the only way. Personally i invest to make money , being close to home doesn’t bother me, sure it would be nice but making investing profitable is my number one priority.

regards westan

Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi Guys

Yack said

Do you work for Wakelin & Wakelin?

I have read the book Streets Ahead and its the other extreme to McKnight. ie. within 10kms of city to ve+ cash flow regional/rural.

I invest bewteen Streets Ahead and McKnight. But in the long term I favour the Streets Ahead theme.

That doesn’t answer my question.

I want to know if I can post Steve’s latest newsletter on the propertytalk web site?

Regards

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Hey Muppet

Maybe email admin @ propertyinvesting.com – that way the request should definitely be seen? Unless Steve has already responded – at which point I’ll shut up[blush2]

Cheers
    Mel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.