All Topics / Creative Investing / Finding your way around town (online)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

Hi all,

For those of you who are keen to know where some of those little property treasures are in your areas of interest, but don’t want to pull that hefty street directory down from the shelf, why not look up streets, amenities etc online. It’s just as easy and is merely a few clicks of the mouse button away!!!! No more checking indexes or turning pages!!!!

It is so invaluable!!!!

http://www.street-directory.com.au/aus_new/index.cgi

Cheers,

Jo

Profile photo of brahmsbrahms
    Participant
    @brahms

hi jo, thats great, i’ve always used whereis.com but i think this one is better. amazing what you find on the net…. cheers brahms

Profile photo of chefmanchefman
    Participant
    @chefman

[biggrin]Also try whereis .com.au i have found that one great for looking in QLD.[thumbsupanim]

Profile photo of SonjaSonja
    @sonja

Thanks Jo! This is great

Cheers
    Sonja

Profile photo of GrregGrreg
    @grreg
    Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

Thanks Greg,

What can I say??? As a fellow Melbourian, you’re [specool] Great links!!! [thumbsupanim]

Cheers,

Jo

Profile photo of 1HotValuer1HotValuer
    Participant
    @1hotvaluer

And I went to the trouble of buying Country Link street directories for every state and territory in Australia. Go figure. Does anyone know of a free aerial photography site for each state? I know RPData has aerial photos but I pay for that service.

Profile photo of prattmanprattman
    @prattman

As a side interest, when going to see a new property interest for the first time, I have a GPS with voice navigation. Put it on the seat, and it tells you how to get to a new area… no more map reading at traffic lights.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.