All Topics / Opinionated! / Is Jenman a @#$%^% ???

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Profile photo of FFCommFFComm
    @ffcomm

“Rrent roles were an unnecessary burden that should be sold off at the earliest opportunity. Now however, he is offering seminars on how to effectively manage a rent role”

Wow – What a surprise! Jenman has quiuckly found out the boom is over and his sale system dosen’t work in a down market.

I know a guy whom owns a RE agency. Both of his competitors use then Jenman system. During the boom he used the excess wealth he was generating to buy these two RE agencies rent rolls. They were using the excess wealth to upgrade their cars or houses.

Guess who’s jumping for joy! He basically runs all the rentals in his whole area. He has gotten alot richer, and is very ready for a RE slump.

I do think Jenman is good, but now he is exposing his own views on things he has no idea about and thats what I dislike about him. It is good he has become a watchdog but why can’t he simply stick to bashing dishonest RE agents, and try to up the standards and ignore the stuff he knows nothing about.

Rgds.
    Lucifer_au

Profile photo of setmefreesetmefree
    @setmefree

I don’t know what Jenman stands for. But I admire the man for his courage to stand up against the Real Estate industry in this country which leave a lot to be desired. Many agents are not the most loved members of the community !

Profile photo of AceyduceyAceyducey
    Participant
    @aceyducey

Setmefree – something for you to think about.

Is it easier to stand up against a profession that has it’s ethics consistently questioned and is generally regarded one of the least trustworthy professions in the country?

Ot is it harder to stand-up against an establishment that is well-trusted but is rife with hidden corruption?

I think Jenman doesn’t require as much courage to speak out against corrupt Real Estate agents as people who whistleblow in the public service & in large corporations do!!!!

Cheers,

Aceyducey

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is.

– Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

Profile photo of FWFW
    @fw

I’m sure the fact that most of his targest are his competitors makes it a little easier too.

Keep smiling
    Felicity 8-)

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.