All Topics / Forum Frolic / At the risk of upsetting Muppet and a few others.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Profile photo of RugbyfanRugbyfan
    @rugbyfan

Sorry, couldn’t resist.

Why wasn’t Jesus born in New Zealand? Because they couldn’t find three wise men or a virgin.
    [biggrin]

“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a handsome and well preserved body, but better to skid in sideways, thoroughly used, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming . …… Hell, what a trip !!”

Profile photo of MyydralMyydral
    @myydral

Why do NZ horses run so fast?

They’ve seen what happens to the sheep!

“Looking forward to the day when I can tell the boss where to go”

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hey guys these jokes are racist !!! so lets hear some more.

After living here for 6 months i’ve worked out that there are two types of New Zealanders. Those that are living in Australia and those that want to live in Australia. [biggrin]

just joking Muppet- i love living in NZ.

regards westan

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

GOOD AS GOLD
    westan you can understand this… :)

Cheers
    [:)]
    PropertyGuRu
    [sultan]

@westan

Hi PG

LOL [biggrin][laughing]

i was sitting with my wife, brother and his wife last night and she said “Good as Gold”, we all cracked up laughing, when i say it, it’s time to come home.

i’m going to start saying “good as Silver” to see how they react.

regards westan

Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi Guys

Why wasn’t Jesus born in Australia? Because they couldn’t find three wise men or a virgin.

Also heard tell that with all those New Zealanders living in Australia the intelligence level of both countries was raised.

Regards

Profile photo of RugbyfanRugbyfan
    @rugbyfan
    Originally posted by muppet:

Hi Guys

Why wasn’t Jesus born in Australia? Because they couldn’t find three wise men or a virgin.

Come on Muppet, you can do better than that, look at my first post!

“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a handsome and well preserved body, but better to skid in sideways, thoroughly used, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming . …… Hell, what a trip !!”

Profile photo of PursefattenerPursefattener
    @pursefattener

Looks like rugby fan is getting a couple of cheap shots in case his team has fifty points put on it again eh.

Never mind. It will ease the conscience after loosing 7s and under 21s. Go the good thing

Purse

@westan

Hi Rugbyfan

go easy on Muppet it takes him a long time to read through the posts and i’m sure by the time he got to the end of the thread he had forgot your original post.[biggrin]

Sorry Muppet (he is actually a friend of mine)

regards westan

Profile photo of SilverSilver
    @silver

What do you call a sheep strapped to a post in the middle of a field in NZ?

An entertainment centre

@muppet

Oh dear!!!!!!!!

With jokes like these I feel very sorry for all those Orstralians who have bought investment properties in New Zealand.

The All Blacks by 25points

@muppet

Hi Guys

Now I know why all those pathetic NZ jokes have suddenly reared its head.

Item in one of our daily newspaper explains all.

Happiness becoming big business in Australia
    29 June 2004

SYDNEY: You don’t need millions to be happy. At The Happiness Institute in Australia, a couple of hundred dollars may do the trick.

Since the institute opened its doors this year, men and women of all ages have been paying $A200 an hour ($NZ221) for lessons in how to feel great.

Businesses are spending as much as $A6000 on half-day happiness workshops for their staff.

“You can actually increase your happiness levels. That’s what we teach,” said Timothy Sharp, founder of institute, which also offers group sessions from $A30 a head.

“We take people from zero and try to put a positive in their happiness bank account. You don’t have to settle just for OKness. It’s no more OK than having a zero bank balance. You can have a lot more,” Sharp told Reuters.

Experts say only about 15 per cent of happiness comes from income, assets and other financial factors. As much as 90 per cent comes from elements such as attitude, life control and relationships.

There are too many sad Australians lamenting the downturn in the housing market.

Regards

@westan

Muppet do you have a phone number for the Happiness institute ?

Just 3 days to go for you then you (Muppet)can be happy again (He’s on Holidays).

Perhaps we are missing a great business idea here ?
    How about the “really happy institute” it wouldhave to be worth $300 per hour.
    Or perhaps the “get serious Institute” for people who are way too relazed and happy.
    How about the “angry Institute” now you’ll be cross that you didn’t think of it first.

perhaps someone has some good ideas.

westan

Profile photo of IbuycashflowIbuycashflow
    Participant
    @ibuycashflow

Westan,

We don’t need a Happiness Institute in NZ – we’ve got sheep.

Jeff

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.