All Topics / Help Needed! / Need some feedback from The Investors Club members

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of eugene91eugene91
    @eugene91

Hi ,
    I am new to Property Investing and recently found The Investors Club http://www.investclub.com.au.
    Just would like to hear some feedback from members of the club, if there are any.

Thank you
    Eugene

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

Eugene91,
    Rob’s got it in one. I realise there are people who have used Kevin and Kathy Young’s ‘Investor’s Club’ and have done well in the boom we have experienced. My involvemnet with them was not however quite so fortuitous ‘due to the boom!’ It’s a long story and I’ve just returned from the middle of no where in north west Queensland and I am in desperate need of a shower, etc. Will reply back soon. Until then, let the words ‘due dilligence’ be your mantra, over and over again! Sorry for the brief reply but after my shower, unpacking etc, I will try to get back and answer your question. In the mean time, get ‘Erin Brockovitch’ out on video!
    Regards,
    One hell of a smelly Gatsby!

Profile photo of AUSPROPAUSPROP
    Participant
    @ausprop

sounds interesting, look forward to this one (plus I can give heaps to my mate who is a ‘Support Member’ aka unlicenced commission based sales rep!)

I have said my 2 cents before regarding this topic.

Extensive list of ‘Off The Plan’ property available for sale in Perth.

John – 0419 198 856

Profile photo of holdandrefinanceholdandrefinance
    @holdandrefinance

I ATTENDED A DAY OF THEIR ANNUAL CONFERENCE ON THE GOLD COAST 2 YEARS AGO JUST HAPPENED TO BE ON HOLIDAY AT THE TIME AND PAID MY MONEY AND WENT ALONG FOR THE DAY.IT ALL SOUNDS GREAT GET 106 PERCENT FINANCE BUY A NEW PROPERTY EVERY YEAR PROPERTIES GROW BY ABOUT 10PERCENT ANNUAL SO DOUBLE EVERY 7 YEARS THEN JUST DRAW DOWN EQUITY AND LIVE OFF THAT.
    AS WELL AS YOUR RENT KEEPING PACE WITH CAPITAL GROWTH SO YOU NEVER PAY A CENT EXCEPT YOUR TAX SAVING.
    I CANT SEE THE RENT KEEPING PACE OR EVERYONE GETTING UNLIMITED FINANCE.BUT WITH LO DOCS NOW AND EQUITY BUILT UP IT MAY BE POSSIBLE.
    LIKE ANYTHING ELSE YOU HAVE TO DO YOUR OWN DUE DILLIGENCE.THEY DIDNT TALK ABOUT LMI AND THE FACT THAT JUST BECAUSE YOU QUALIFY FOR A LOAN OR LOANS LMI MAY BE A PROBLEM.
    I DID SEE RECENTLY ONE PROPERTY ADVERTISED FOR 415k WHICH WAS ON REALESTATE.COM FOR 440k YOU WORK IT OUT FOR YOUR SELF.
    JUST MY 2 CENTS WORTH
    GLENN

never never never sell

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek
    Originally posted by The Mortgage Adviser:

They sound like developers to me.

Not developers.

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Having known Kevin & Kathy Young since 1995 i think they would both agree that they are not developers

Cheers Richard
    richard at fhog.com.au
    http://www.fhog.com.au

There is no such thing as a problem.
    Just a solution waiting to be found

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

Do a search under Gurus – I am sure the investors club has been discussed before many times. I have even offered my opinion. Read their stuff and attend a few seminars but Do it yourself.

I dont believe you are paying market prices when you buy from marketers on behalf of developers.

You tend to pay more than market price.

Profile photo of AUSPROPAUSPROP
    Participant
    @ausprop

Yes there was a project here in Perth that I know of where they did actually buy the properties themselves to on sell to their ‘members’ (with a hefty profit of course) but I think they stopped doing that as it was just pushing things a little too far. This is quite a different strategy to just being real estate agents / marketeers which is what they are now i.e. onsellers. There is nothing wrong with being a marketeer – but they are not a non-profit club as their name suggests. Anyone can list their property with them out of interest. If you want to sell it can be a good way to move it – but the commissions are right up there… you’ll be paying a lot more than your local LJ Hooker office for example.

Extensive list of ‘Off The Plan’ property available for sale in Perth.

John – 0419 198 856

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

Hi all,
    I just put a reply on this thread but it appears to have been deleted??
    Kind regards,
    Gatsby??

Profile photo of eugene91eugene91
    @eugene91

Hi All,

Thank you to everyone who replied.
    Looks like own due diligence is the way to go.

Gatsby,
    What were you going to say in your message?
    Or just email me.

Thank you,
    Eugene

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.