All Topics / Help Needed! / I’m gonna Starve – No Kitchen!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of calvin_thirty4calvin_thirty4
    Participant
    @calvin_thirty4

Hi all,
    My local Church hasn’t got a Kitchen yet! We have the design but we would need to find some-one that makes modular Kitchens. Living in a remote Mining town WA, the prices of local carpenters is prohibitive, but I have had acquaintances that have bought modular kitchens in QLD, trasnported it over here and it cost them less than 2/3rds of the price of the local guys.
    Has anybody got any links to these manufacturers and good experiences? Please halp, as we need to install a professional style kitchen.

Cheers

C@34

Profile photo of sizzling_ducksizzling_duck
    @sizzling_duck

A couple of months back I think Brisbane Extra had a segment on a company that sells near new second-hand kitchens fairly cheap. Most of those shown were in very good condition and still fairly current for a fraction of the cost. Maybe you should look at that angle?

Profile photo of sizzling_ducksizzling_duck
    @sizzling_duck

For the record I will post a copy of the link I sent calvin@thirty4 upon the request he sent me earlier.

http://www.extraonline.com.au/story/details.asp?StoryID=9798

I hope that helps some people.

Profile photo of QueenstownerQueenstowner
    @queenstowner

Hi
    Try SizeWise on the Gold Coast Ph 0755395538,they can cut you a kitchen out,send it over in knock down form and you assemble it.Any half descent DIYer could put it together.

Profile photo of calvin_thirty4calvin_thirty4
    Participant
    @calvin_thirty4

Thanx you two, please keep on sending those Copany names! I will look at them all!
    Cheers

Cheers

C@34

Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

Why dont you check out what ikea has to offer in the way of kitchens. They even have a planning tool on their web site.

Profile photo of DDDD
    @dd

Hoges Handy Supplies 7 Agnes Street Bundamba 07 3816 0566 Kitchens Vanities etc.

gee im good to you guys.

The daughter of the original owner runs it now but they do ex demo kitchens reasonably priced so go go go get em.

DD

Don’t sweat the small stuff,and it’s all small stuff!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.