All Topics / General Property / Invest. qu,but not i.p. related….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Misty1Misty1
    @misty1

I prob’ly shouldnt ask this here,but as u lot are prob’ly investors in other areas too,thought you may be able to help…(& i wont make a habit of off the topic qu’s,i promise![offtopic] Although,it may buy us another i.p. if we can find out,so that kinda keeps it on the topic…)
    Does anyone know where i could get info about a pine plantation my mum invested some money into yrs,& yrs ago,that she has no idea[withstupid] about who they were,co. name,or anything!!
    Thought there may be a file somewhere that could be accessed?? Any advice??

Profile photo of crjcrj
    Participant
    @crj

1. Assuming your mother amy ahve invested for taxation purposes and there were deductions for plantation investment a few decades ago, see if her accountant has any information.

2. Try ASIC, but they will need more information

3. there was an actiongroup that formed re tree investments about 10-15 years ago, maybe that could be a starting point.

4. If your mother has moved maybe mail has not been redirected. If you don’t operate a bank account for x years, thebank needs to notify a gov’t dep’t (possibly ASIC). Ask ASIC what happens when a company loses contact with an investor, maybe there’s a register for that.

Profile photo of Misty1Misty1
    @misty1
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.