All Topics / General Property / Young Sea Changers From Regions and Bush

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Interesting article about sea change… mention of popular seachange areas too, eg, Mandurah (WA), Port Fairy (Vic)

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,9859827%255E2,00.html

kay henry

Profile photo of MTRMTR
    Participant
    @marisa

Thanks kay henry,
    there must be at least 1 article per month in our local papers (West Australian/Sunday Times), perhaps even more regarding soaring Mandurah prices.
    Block with shack sold 2 weeks ago (6 unit development) Mandurah for 2.4 Million, prices unheard of for this area. But there is no stopping it, it will be interesting to see what prices achieve in 6 months time….[strum]

Profile photo of AUSPROPAUSPROP
    Participant
    @ausprop

Hi Marisa,

that block was somewhat incredible though – absloute beach front right next to the centre of towm. I am not surprised at all by that price. There are still plenty of bargains there though and this is one of those areas where I believe you can easily buy below replacement cost.

Extensive list of ‘Off The Plan’ property available for sale in Perth.

John – 0419 198 856

Profile photo of MTRMTR
    Participant
    @marisa

Hi AusProp, agree, 1 day prior to sale, we were driving along that strip enjoying the scenery and I mentally thought you would pay maybe $1 million for this location. I definately missed the mark.

There are also some real gems down Rockingham way, Shoal Water, Palm Beach, Safety Bay I believe are undervalued.
    Cheers. [exhappy]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.