All Topics / Help Needed! / west of sydney

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of camscottcamscott
    Participant
    @camscott

[aacool] hi , just new to all of this and wondering if anyone has looked west of the blue mountains in sydney for positive cashflow properties , like bathurst , lithgow , wellington , dubbo , orange , I believe a new massive jail is being built at wellington or parkes soon so this could mean potential tennants
    any feedback would be appreciated thanks ,,, cameron the saxaphone man !!!!!!!

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

A saxophonist in our midst! Welcome Cam :o)

Cam, I know places like wellington were raked over thoroughly by investors about two years ago. It then achived considerable capital gain- good luck in finding CF+ properties there. I have to say though…. have you SEEN Wellington? I worked iun the outback for a while, and Wellington is not pretty- I thought it was depressing really, but you might want to check it out for yourself.

If you’re looking at Dubbo or Orange, you are looking at more regional centres- as opposed to country town of Wellington. Regionals are always fun :O) I reckon you might be able to get 8% for a regional in Dubbo/Orange.

kay henry

Profile photo of FFCommFFComm
    @ffcomm

Right now Duboo has 38 RE agents, and the most expensive house I saw on my last trip was $500K on an almost normal block of land!

Have a look, but let the market run it’s course (as it will either fall or move sideways) a bit before you buy.

But do as Kay suggsts check it out for yourself.

Rgds.
    Lucifer_au

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.