All Topics / General Property / Today 2 nite, 2 nite

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of krazystylerkrazystyler
    @krazystyler

There is something on one of the current affair things tonight about some nz property scam that might be interesting, but then i dont hold much for these people magazine an elephant bought up my baby programs.
    It just means do your physical inspections and due diligence people.

Kev

Profile photo of kalonikaloni
    @kaloni

on Today Tonight
    from the add it looks like
    some people bought properties sight unseen
    and the properties do not exist

Profile photo of RugbyfanRugbyfan
    @rugbyfan

Or they are OTP properties that have not started being built yet.

“Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a handsome and well preserved body, but better to skid in sideways, thoroughly used, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming . …… Hell, what a trip !!”

Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

Ya gotta love that show and the people it showcases.

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Well, I did watch that segment and found it pretty interesting. I must say, Auckland looked *hugely* oversupplied in the pictures they were showing. It would have to have a significantly increasing population to be able to sustain the amount of new high-rises they are building.

Does anyone know if Auckland’s population is rising? Internal/external migration?

kay henry

Profile photo of FFCommFFComm
    @ffcomm

Kay Henery – for you:
    http://www.stats.govt.nz/domino/external/web/prod_serv.nsf/092edeb76ed5aa6bcc256afe0081d84e/489b72160cc0c3dbcc256b2500098a3d?OpenDocument

Thats a long link!! Google.co.nz is your friend.

Anyway I’m glad Neil Jenmman provided some sort of wake up call and that it’s not peaches and cream (CGT and Aust. citizens for example. I kind of worried me thouh when I saw that RE agent giving out advice!).

Rgds.
    Lucifer_au

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Oh thankas Lucifer! Talk about get an exact answer to my question in 1 minute! I do love google myself :)

kay henry

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.