All Topics / General Property / The Good The Bad and The Ugly

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of stargazerstargazer
    Participant
    @stargazer

Hi all

The time of reckoning for real estate agents is fast approaching. I think that karma will sort out the agents.

The Good
    Those that have been around the industry and always have set high standards and treated buyers with respect and are in the game for the long haul. Irrespective of the market conditions.

To the Good
    I’d say that they will last the distance and always be respected with the people they have dealt with.

The Bad
    These are the agents that whilst they would return a call you would most likely be chasing them. If you were the buyer you paid full tote odds or go away. If you were the seller then they would tell you whatever would sell it the quickest, that would give them an easy sale.

To the BAD i would say:
    May the fleas of a thousand camels nest in your a@#hole.

The Ugly
    These are the self imdulging individuals who have milked it for everything it is worth you are likely to find them doing anything that has a trend, if everyone was digging for gold they would be selling shovels. Earning money by basicallly doing nothing. Never returning calls and treating buyers with contempt and always thinking of the commission first. Talking to mums and dads like they were idiots.

To the Ugly I say
    May the fleas of a thousand camels nest in your a@#hole and may you lose both arms.

What do u think of that..lol

Alf[:D]
    Sorry reckon it should’ve gone in the opinionated forum.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.