All Topics / General Property / Don’t forget to reward yourself.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of bruhambruham
    Participant
    @bruham

Whenever you have a win, you should reward yourself.Small win,small reward.Big win,nice reward.
    Whether it’s another property or shares, even if you’ve come out on top at work, you should do yourself a favour and give yourself that reward.
    In the last two months,all my figures stood up.
    It felt so good to just keep reading them over and over again and again.
    My reward was another home office chair.I have one desk and two computer systems running.But only one office chair and an old dining room chair.So out with the old dining room chair and in with my reward chair.
    When you’ve reward yourself you have enormous satisfaction with yourself and with the whole world.You become a winner.
    Remember, winners make it happen.
    [biggrin][biggrin][biggrin]

bbruham.

Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

Wooooo – an office chair – must have been a BIG win.

Profile photo of roborobo
    @robo

I get the point, but a office chair?. Hope it was leather?
    Robo

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Hey Guys,

nothing wrong with the office chair… that was one of my very first own rewards…

and i what i can tell you is… when i sit in my office chair… i feel the control, but also feel that i am in control of the whole situation and that i am the boss.

also depending on your office chair, if you got one that resembles the same as a corporate executive, with all the added features and extras… you really do become and feel like a corporate executive…

… try it, you might like it + its the best seat in the house too.

Cheers,
    sis

ps.. well done bbruham, i know that feeling about home office chairs… you really do feel like the big boss, but also your the one who is control of all situations.

People 4get that by saving just $3 a day & investing it sensibly
    over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million

Profile photo of bruhambruham
    Participant
    @bruham

Robo,
    Stop posting, you’ve just passed me in posts.
    This won’t do.I’m sick of having only one star.
    The colour isn’t the best either.
    As for the chair it cost three hundred and sixty five dollars, after a ten percent discount. No it’s not leather.You stick to leather when you sit in them naked.SICK,SICK,SICK.Warm cloth.
    But it’s made in AUSTRALIA!!!! Unbelievable.
    Aussie made.
    YACK, It was going to be a BMW, but how does a old fitter and turner,come diesel fitter go driving onto gov’t property in a beamer?
    Sold three properties, paid out the last of the debt on the three taxis.My one duel occ.property
    has been valued at over one milliom dollars.Paid
    seven hundred and ninety thousand for it two years ago(there abouts).Still owe on the property.
    Wonder what I would have bought if I won lotto?

bbruham.
    A one property milliomaire.

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia
    Originally posted by bbruham:

Whenever you have a win, you should reward yourself…
    My reward was another home office chair.I have one desk and two computer systems running.But only one office chair and an old dining room chair.So out with the old dining room chair and in with my reward chair.
    When you’ve reward yourself you have enormous satisfaction with yourself and with the whole world.You become a winner.
    Remember, winners make it happen.

bbruham.

And:
    YACK, It was going to be a BMW…

LOL bbruham, wouldn’t a BMW look a bit awkward behind your desk…what would you have done with it- drive the distance from one computer system to the other? hehe.
    [computer] -> [bike2] -> [computer]

I have to admit that I don’t really reward myself for having a ‘win’. When I have a win, or something positive has happened for me I just feel so happy [happy2]and cheerful [sunny] that this is a reward in itself.[^]

Celivia

Profile photo of Fast LaneFast Lane
    @fast-lane

What a great post, I thinks it’s important to reconnect with all the fluffy stuff once in a while. You know “I’m a winner, I’m a winner”[thumbsupanim]
    G7

Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

bruham – well done. I agree its important to reward oneself – its not important the size of the reward either.

Congrats

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.