All Topics / General Property / Making a small fortune in NZ Real Estate…

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Profile photo of SlumLordSlumLord
    @slumlord

Westen,

Just a note on your comment, your Morwell property had not gone up any more. Dunno if its just that property or not, but I have a house in Morwell and had thought the same, but when it was revalued this month (by the same valuer that valued it 6 months ago) it was up from 120k in January 2004 to 134k in June 2004.

Maybe they had just been conservative on the first valution, not sure. Also the stats in REI Mag show the area up about 19% over the past 12 months, from memory.

Slumlord

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi all

Slumlord, thats interesting to know i hope your right always nice to have made a little more. I was told that the property in Quigley st (3brm would sell for 95-100K) Anyone on the ground there i’d be interested to know if this is fair. It’s rented at 135pw.

setmefree, it wasn’t really Bills opinions that got him into major disagreement with those on the forum, i don’t really want to reopen the issue but lets say Bill leaving the forum had nothing to do with his negative opinion of the market. You are right we are all entitled to our opinions but just on that the more Gogmatic we are the more likely others will critique the opinions. This would be a very boring forum if we didn’t have different opinions and thats the way we learn by discussing them.

regards westan

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.