All Topics / Help Needed! / Take money and run ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of YY
    @y

With property slowing and good capital growth already been, would it be better to sell up properties and invest money elsewhere for OK return. Then wait for buyers market to return ?

if i have say $220 000 equity now ?

To sell or not to sell..

Y

Profile photo of salacioussalacious
    @salacious

Y,

I am in the same dilema but i will pay my house of then sell or upgrade and wait and look for the bargains with the rest of the cash. Its difficult but it would be best to wait and see.

Dom

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

Hi Y,

As any investor will tell you NOW is NOT the time to run!!! As the others have said, why not use the equity you have available to you and make good use of what is at present the “buyers market” ???

Investing is not for the faint hearted, whether it be shares or property, it all takes time, and of course there will always be up and down periods, but a smart investor understands this and knows to WAIT; the sun will eventually shine once more!![sunny]

THINK CAREFULLY before you ACT; or you may kick yourself later.

All the best,

Jo

Profile photo of salacioussalacious
    @salacious

I dont beleive the market is either up or down because it depends where you are selling or investing. Queensland north is still catching the wave and so is WA.

So you would not buy in sydney or melbourne now.But then again.
    Dom[biggrin]

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Why don’t you believe that this is the buyers market? Prices are slowing down, even dropping?

There will be another boom sure as anything – just the timing is unknown.

I am glad everything is slowing because I am a long way off finishing my buying to place myself right in front of the next boom with a portfolio worth several $M!

All the best with whatever strategy you choose.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    http://www.mortgagehunter.com.au
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.