All Topics / Forum Frolic / What’s The Point?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi All,

Caught this bit of research in todays Melbourne Age – makes me wonder why we invest.

“More money does not lead to more sex, economic researchers concluded in a study released by a major US economic institute.”

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

That Ikea richdude Mr Kamprad is big on bedroom storage … phew… no need to wonder what he stores in his drawers [biggrin] [blush2].

Celivia

Profile photo of MyydralMyydral
    @myydral

True, but I also read of a survey that said BMW owners get more than any other car owner. You got to have money to be a BMW owner! So as soon as you can afford a BMW………

“Looking forward to the day when I can tell the boss where to go”

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

Yes, that’s because the guy that write articles is too old when he had a lot of money and can’t do anything about his stuff….lol

Kind regards

Jet Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Derek, I’m guessing that either the author and/or those surveyed were married?

And from what I have heard, that is true of all marriages?? If that’s the case, I reckon I’ll never get married…….[biggrin]

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

Myydral,
    I’m not so sure that owning a BMW means one will get more sex? I drive a 20 year old Nissan Bluebird that’s falling apart and was told by my mate’s wife that “I’ll never get laid driving in that SH#T BOX!” I then went out with a girl who told me the same thing! I told Karen, well if that’s how you really feel then can we at least go for a drive for an hour. Karen agreed. After we drove past every investment property I owned I woke up in bed the next morning with her. I’ve now got to sell the car (actually I won’t sell it, I’ll just put a sign on it ‘WILL WORK FOR FOOD!). Now everytime I go to bed with Karenne I have nightmares that all the babies prevented by the pill came back (really pissed off)!
    Cheers,
    Gatsby!

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

What my Bluebird? No Rob. It’s definetly a ‘FREE TO GOOD HOME’!
    Cheers,
    Gatsby!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.