All Topics / Opinionated! / Today Tonight 10/6

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of diclemdiclem
    @diclem

Another laughable story on Today Tonight.
    The adds claimed a story about investors having to sell their properties due to property values dropping……of course the stories had nothing to do with property prices dropping.
    The main couple in the story had used their home equity to by an IO for around $300K, obviously negatively geared and found that they really couldn’t afford the repayments.
    What does that have to do with the current value of the property?…Nothing.
    The husband was obvoiusly self employed, judging by the brand new commodore ute in his driveway with equipment in the back….
    Of course it wasn’t their fault that they couldn’t make the repayments, the banks lent them the money….probably a low doc, with a higher than actual income estimate on the application…..I think you get the picture…
    Sue [biggrin]

“Be careful not to step on the flowers when you’re reaching for the stars”

Profile photo of wayneLwayneL
    @waynel

very poor journalism i thought[thumbsdownanim

http://www.tradingforaliving.info

Profile photo of RussHRussH
    @russh

Gee i,m in the shit cause the bank lent me too much.
    Gee i,m in the shit cause the pub let me drink too much.
    Gee i,m in the shit cause …………………

When are people going to wake up and start blaming themselves for their own wrong doings.

You do have a BRAIN in your head.

So start using it.

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek
    Originally posted by RussH:

When are people going to wake up and start blaming themselves for their own wrong doings.

Much easier to blame someone else Russ – copping it on the chin hurts too much.

Trouble is shifting the blame to someone else invariably also usually means they didn’t learn a lesson from the experience coz – it was someone else’s fault.

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.