All Topics / Opinionated! / Need Finance? – Nothing new!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Profile photo of pelicanpelican
    @pelican
    Originally posted by The Mortgage Adviser:

Quote:
    Originally posted by Pelicaninvestments:

OK, here’s one for the brokers…. can you come up with a deal for someone like me, who can refer borrowers to you ?? would you share your commission ???

Happens every day. Most of us have standard referrer agreements and tell clients so they know who gets what. The deal is pretty standard but I will not disclose it here.

OK, so have you offerred this to Steve & Co. Obviously I’m assuming that is the difference between just being a broker on this site, and actually being “promoted” by Steve… ?

Well, I have just referred a friend directly to a bank manager we deal with…. He is re-financing 15 loans…. We did not get a commission for this, but we did in turn get a 60% cut in bank fees, and, a lower rate on our following loan……

If you went to a broker, you would have got a huge commission, more choice of product, more likely a cheaper rate for your friend, no bank fees and a lower rate on all the loans.

Try me out… tell us what the manager has offered you, which bank and I bet I can beat it!!! At worst, I can match it. So can all the other decent brokers out there. [biggrin][biggrin][biggrin]

Well, put it this way, because of that one referral, I got a cut in bank fee of $1000 ( it was a commercial loan ). On top of this I got a better interest rate, increasing my proft by an additional $3000 per year…..

So… $ 4000…. pretty good deal if you ask me….

Having said that, sure, I’ll give brokers a try…. as long as they are ok finding me better deals, and, seeing as they can also help me, to refer people to me for potential wraps….

My main point here is to have brokers who think outside the usual… Some of the brokers here do, some don’t….. you obviously do, as you have mentioned you are interested in wraps… maybe you could PM me, and advise what you can do for a wrapper/developer/landlord ????

Scott

Pelican Investments
    http://www.pelican-invest.com

Profile photo of pelicanpelican
    @pelican

Thanks for a most informative post….

Our Friend is very happy with the deal he got….

In future, when we start to look for finance in Australia again, I’ll keep you in mind….

Covered Call options are a lot of fun… Was doing that for about 18 months….

Isn’t it interesting that Steve has yet to comment here…. Would be nice for some clarification…. I mean, if you open the gates, then, why not open it for all….. ???

Cheers

Scott

Pelican Investments
    http://www.pelican-invest.com

Profile photo of FWFW
    @fw

Well, I put a request through the “Need Finance” link a week ago, and so much for the 48 hour response promised – I haven’t heard a thing.
    Not a good start.

Keep smiling
    Felicity 8-)

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek
    Originally posted by FW:

Well, I put a request through the “Need Finance” link a week ago, and so much for the 48 hour response promised – I haven’t heard a thing.
    Not a good start.

Keep smiling
    Felicity 8-)

Hi Felicity,

You’re probably still in the too hard basket[biggrin]

Derek
    [email protected]

Property Investment Support Available. Ongoing and never stopping. PM welcome.

Profile photo of FWFW
    @fw

Oh, Derek, how can you possibly think I’d be in the too hard basket? [blush2]
    After my last post I was contacted by email and told that my application wasn’t received, probably due to the computer issues. So I need to apply again. [wacko]

Keep smiling
    Felicity 8-)

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Hi Rob,

its a major lender.. though my business partner/associate… has a few good mill’s in mortgages… (those rates arent intro rates, but are also heavily discounted, due to the large amounts being leant out, also… theres large nice amounts parked in just offset a/c’s alone)

the one thing, that is really competitive is the loc rates and they are the same as any pi loans that are taken out…

Cheers,
    sis

People 4get that by saving just $3 a day & investing it sensibly
    over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million

Profile photo of alicamalicam
    Participant
    @alicam

Folks,

We have seen from time to time an application form come thru completely blank! This suggest some kind of transitory problem with the submission form. The problem is we can’t determine who the submitter was and contact them!

We’re looking into it and apologise to those few people affected. If you have not heard within 48hrs, I CAN ASSURE YOU it’s not the team at Edenlea Mortgages, and rather a problem with our form.

If you haven’t heard back please resubmit the form. If you leave the notification email checkbox checked at the bottom of the form, and do not receive an email almost instantly (or if the form is blank), you know you’re one of the very few our form has an issue with!

I also want to hear from you if this is the case because I’m trying to find the Naughty Gremlin [:)]

Hope this makes sense.

Alister Cameron
    WebSlave
    PropertyInvesting.com

Profile photo of brahmsbrahms
    Participant
    @brahms

so you test your systems on real clients…mmm..good luck.

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.