Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of The EccentricThe Eccentric
    @the-eccentric

<Deleted – See Nat R>

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Ask Ez-Rent from this site…

Ez ??

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

Profile photo of ez-rentez-rent
    @ez-rent

Only just saw this one.

If the figures are incorrect I’m happy to fix them. I got the app checked over by 2 accountants to be sure, but its intention certainly isn’t a marketing tool..

PM me with specifics..

EZ-Rent. The free tax and cashflow simulator for Australian property investors. Version 2 out now!
    http://www.ez-rent.com

@ez-rent

as a follow up..

Co-incidentally, I had another user report to me an incorrect interest calculation, but in the end, the issue was the user set a property purchase date of 1st of January. As a result, interest was only calculated for that portion of the financial year (Jan-June), leading the user to beleive that the calculation was wrong.

Did this happen to you?

Paul
    [email protected]

EZ-Rent. The free tax and cashflow simulator for Australian property investors. Version 2 out now!

@ez-rent

Gday

One caveat.. EZ-Rent v2 was released prior to all the state/federal budgets unfortunately, and I haven’t had time to update it for this coming FY as I’m in the process of selling/shifting house.. I don’t think v2.1 will be out for another month or so..

Paul
    [email protected]

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

MA..

EZY’s always posting here Re: Fine tuning of his programme and has had it on Offer for a while now via the Forum, i’m sure he’sd appreciate any *Tweaking* of Version 2 yourself and other could provide [thumbsupanim]

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”
    Count The Currency With This Online Positive Cashflow Calculator

@ez-rent

Robert

Excel formulas are not a problem (ez-rent was once an excel sheet seemlingly like just about every RE software package).

I take the excel formulas and rewrite them in Visaul Basic. I tried to work out a way to handle frequently changing stuff like stamp duty formulas via config file, saving having to issue an update. But it proved to be too much of a pain and plus I also have bug fixes with each new release.

I haven’t sat down to work out what is going into the next version yet, but I will at some point be expanding it to allow you simulate buying funds and direct shares as well – assuming there are no ASIC issues in doing so..

Its also been requested to have some basic property cashflow tracking as well, but there other apps that do that particular task very well and I’m not sure if it would be reinventing the wheel. Jury is still out on that one..

The point is, (after I sort out a few personal things), its a fairly open slate as to what things go into it next.. Of course, sponsors get more of a say :-) anyone? anyone? :-)

Paul

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.