All Topics / General Property / cash flow 101

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

Still_In_School, where can you get onto this online game.

Have you noticed any sites online?

Online Positive Cashflow Financial Analysis Calculator.

Profile photo of MyydralMyydral
    @myydral

Try this – http://secure.richdad.com/product.asp?id=E101

Cheers

“Looking forward to the day when I can tell the boss where to go”

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

I thought it was a game where ya could jion in and play a game in real time, wherever you have an internet connection!

Just like Yahoo games , chess, checkers, cards …eight ball…

You can have chess playing constantly for a few days etc resume the game where you left off, in the next morning…whatever

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

Hi all,

Thanks for the tip, never heard of Cashflow 101 until now, but will definitely look into it a bit more after reading all the rave reviews on here.

My all-time favourite is (hence the username) Monopoly; I have 6 different versions of the boardgame at home, including one for the Xbox and one for my pc…..is that fanatical or what????!!!![blush2]

Cheers,

Jo

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

Yeah, No doubt many a time when the Monololy bourds been dragged out!

I see now, you have to subscribe to Rich Dad’s INSIDERS Community, to play online!

Profile photo of Chris-SydChris-Syd
    Participant
    @chris-syd

If you search the forums at Richdad.com you find a few people in each state that play the game. You don’t even have to buy it yourself to learn how to play with others.

Where are you located? If in Sydney I have the game and maybe able to arrange a time to play

Chris

All post are IMHO.

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

“If you search the forums at Richdad.com you find a few people in each state that play the game. You don’t even have to buy it yourself to learn how to play with others.”
    That’s great.

I’m Penshurst, Hamilton, Warrnambool region.Victoria, I’m a fare way from sydney.
    What you have to have two computers to play it someones house? You just rock up with ya big tower computer, and say I’m here to play Rich Daddy Poor Daddy [biggrin].

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.