All Topics / Site Problems / Feedback / cannot buy book online

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of kay-witkay-wit
    @kay-wit

hi
    i was trying to buy a book online and i aways get an error sayin ” please enter your postcode correct for P&H” my postocde is 0800 darwin and it does not accepct that code.
    can anyone help me please?
    regards
    kay

Profile photo of brentbrent
    Participant
    @brent

Hi kay,

This ‘Postcode’ bug is a new one. All the code in the postage and handling calculator has only just been written, and Australia Post will be taking over shipping of all our products on Tuesday.

This glitch should have been fixed Friday afternoon, I believe. However the way to get around the bug is to type in “800” instead of “0800” (ie – just remove the first zero).

I hope this helps

Brent

Profile photo of kay-witkay-wit
    @kay-wit

hi Brent
    thanks for your reply but still thesame problem. I typed thecode as 800 without the 0 but still the same mess and does not allow me to buy the book

hope it gets fixed

cheers

kay

Profile photo of MyydralMyydral
    @myydral

Kay-wit – if it still doesn’t work, got any friends in another state? I have the same problems sometimes on other sites ( I’m in Alice Springs ) Have the book sent there, then forwarded to you. :)

“Looking forward to the day when I can tell the boss where to go”

Profile photo of brentbrent
    Participant
    @brent

Hi Kay,

It looks like this problem has now been fixed.
    If you click Refresh on the postcode page and give it another shot, you should have no troubles.

If you do find you have trouble completing the order, call the office on 1800 660 630 and we’ll be able to get you through.

Brent

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.