All Topics / Creative Investing / Partner Wanted

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of fellyfelly
    @felly

Purchased wrap pack 6 months ago, feel comfortable with the procedures, have money for deposit, have plenty of time on hands to undertake it, but because I currenty dont have a steady income bank won’t lend me money.

If there is anybody out there that finds themselves to busy to undertake wrapping and looking for a partner, please contact me at [email protected]

Profile photo of SuperTedSuperTed
    @superted
    Originally posted by felly:

Purchased wrap pack 6 months ago, feel comfortable with the procedures, have money for deposit, have plenty of time on hands to undertake it, but because I currenty dont have a steady income bank won’t lend me money.

If there is anybody out there that finds themselves to busy to undertake wrapping and looking for a partner, please contact me at [email protected]

Sorry not for me Felly at the moment….. on a slightly different note would what Felly is proposing constitute going halfs in the wrap pack.

This topic has been raised several times but never answered by someone that REALLY knows the answer. Clarification would be appreciated

Profile photo of FWFW
    @fw

I don’t think felly is planning on sharing the wrap pack.
    What felly is proposing is a very common JV arrangement, I’ve done them myself. I have the knowledge and time to implement a wrap, my JV Partner has the money. By joining together we both win.

Keep smiling
    Felicity 8-)

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Becoming a partner for a while with someone else may well be better than buying a wrappack to ‘learn the ropes’.

Felicity (FW) who posted in this thread for example is an experienced wrapper (as are no doubt many others) so that may well save you the outlay AND get the practical experience which a book cannot provide you with Ted.

Pisces

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.