All Topics / Opinionated! / The advisor… Rob look here!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of ScreminScremin
    @scremin

Wow… that was a hell of a post you put on Rob. And as you thought it was deleted.

I am not sure what the deal is with you, Monopoly or Pisces, but sometimes to move things along you have to just push on past the bits you don’t like.

What I mean is, stay apart of this forum and help people where you see fit. Do what you were doing about asking for clarification but maybe re-read your post to see if it could be misconstrued in any way…

Like I said, I am not sure where the animosity started or why it continues between the three of you but perhaps it is time to take five and think about how you can still be an active member of the forum in a positive way. TO change others, you need to change yourself first.

You start being positive and nice and others will follow your lead.

I hope you all can sort out your differences as I do find the tension a little um…. [blush2]

Good luck guys. I hope you can all mend old wounds.

Steph.[inlove]

P.S: Spread the love guys!!![thumbsupanim]

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Well said Steph,

Nothing disarms a person more than by being nice to them [biggrin]

Look forward to the three of you continuing to contribute in a positive way. I have spoken to you all by email and here’s the thing – I have no doubt you would all be friends under better circumstances!

All the best to you all,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    http://www.mortgagehunter.com.au
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

Hi Rob,I realize your not a dentist but you can still show us your face (colgate add, remember?). Anyway, I managed to lose 70lbs since our last wager. How much have you been able to lose to win the bet? I think our wager was that whoever lost the least amount of bodyfat had to just stick to questions and answers re: property without taking or replying in a personal agenda. Any reply I’ve given you Rob has only been in jest (and the joke is always on me). I’m pretty easy going as a person and don’t take too many things seriously, especially criticism. I just look at it constructively, never personally. If I personalize it, I only give it a second life! I hope you see any response you receive from me or anyone on this site in the same way. I’ve been criticised for some rubbish/jokes I put on this site before but that’s good! It just means we’re all different? Let’s just take advantage of Steve’s generosity for allowing us to use this site he created. I’ve found it personally to be a wonderful ‘community’ and I’ve made some good friends (some I’ve met, others I haven’t). I hope all is well.
    Regards,
    Gattsy!

Profile photo of MonopolyMonopoly
    @monopoly

Hi Scremin,

I have nothing against Pisces, he has been really nice to me, nor do I have anything against Rob (he may not believe this, but it’s true).

I am more than happy to go about my business without ANY conflict…..seriously, I just want to enjoy the forum; sharing as well as learning from all the other property investing posters here!!!

[glum2]
    Jo

Profile photo of ScreminScremin
    @scremin

Good on ya mate!

Agreed that racial comments shouldn’t be made but how does anyone know what race you are anyway out of curiosity?

I would leave the moderation bit for awhile. Some people may get away with more for unknown reasons but if you just let it lie it may stop happening. It is good to see you wanting to move on.

I enjoy reading everyones posts but the friction bit gets a little tedious.

Well that’s one person willing to make a little change… It’s a great start. Keep it up everyone!

Success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.

Profile photo of ScreminScremin
    @scremin

On ya Monopoly too!!![inlove]

Gosh… I feel like I’m at school in the playground…. Sometimes children play better than adults do….

Just remember everyone, treat others the way you wish to be treated. Oh and a smile is infectious too![king]

Keep up the fab work everyone![biggrin]

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

Hi Rob,Thanks for the reply. How does my brain work, well that’s a good question? Imagine leaning back on your chair and just when you’re about to lose your balance and fall backwards, you manage to lean forward just in time? Well. That’s how I feel all the time!
    Cheers Rob,
    ‘Gatsby!!’

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.