All Topics / Opinionated! / Suggestion to the Moderators

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hi to all.

This is just a suggestion but I was wonderring if the moderators could please not only lock an argument but as soon as someone writes a post on this site, asking for someone else or a moderator or Steve McKinght to explain themselves – can you please delete it. I hate arguments and this is not a debating site – its a property investing site where we are meant to benefit from eachother’s experiences and investments. I ask that you please consider this because as you leave it there, when others read it later on, it creates a tension within them and has a psychological effect that ‘arguments’ become part of their nature.

Like I said – only a suggestion. One wise man once said, “The way to get the best of an argument, is to avoid one.”

Kind Regards,
    George.

“If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hey iamborediambored,

In every public forum I have seen, people always have differences of opinion. It is a very normal part of life. Sometimes things go overboard and sometimes they don’t. In any case, this is reflective of real life especially when negotiating or dealing with stubborn people.

absolutely – many ppl have a differnce of opinion – and im all for that. If we didn’t, we’d be robots. All im asking is that we have a difference of opinion about property investments and their strategies not a difference of opinion of investors and their opinions.

Keep the passion anyhow…

Kind Regards,
    George.

“If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.